Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Finally have a video I took to post

Reaction score

Well I got a vid I took to post. I am sooo used to the IPhone it has been hard for me to do it on my computer. Like everything it is five minutes long.

Looks like you nearly landed in that tree by the horses. You might want to change the camera setting to "Natural". I find it gives better color rendition.

Steve please explain why natural is better than gorgeous.thanks. By the way I was a good foot and a half over the top of that tree.

Last edited:
Steve please explain why natural is better than gorgeous.thanks. By the way I was a good foot and a half over the top of that tree.
When I have used Gorgeous the colors are too rich and yellowish. Try a comparison on a short flight and see what yours looks like. You can change those settings while in flight. Just hover and stop the recording.

Thanks my friend, I will do that in the am

Reactions: Steve Carr
Thanks much RinZ. Have you posted yet?

Very nice. Is that natural mode? The colors pop

It is or was a nice pix. I'm trying to sort this out in my old head. Funny the thing I must learn you young people take for granted. I have flown so long the muscle memory takes over and I just do it. Guess that is how it works, fly safe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval