Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Finally! Tracking number received.

Reaction score
Three more days and the H will finally be in my hands,I will only have just the one battery because of having to cancel and reorder several times through different vendors.

Reactions: Mocha
Congrats! It's been a crazy ordeal for you, better than June 22nd from those clowns!

I think this's the first item I have ever wanted/ordered that was so popular. It feels like Christmas in May. Slow boat from China.

Cool beans..Score one for the good guys!
Thanks n3srj!, got shipping from DJI on my P3P repair, did it for free because they say prop blew off, Ha! It landed with all 4 as tight as my ***!. This is second time in two weeks, due to just flying crazy circles and crashing , once from 300" totally juiced! and one from 30 feet, little damage, called to find out what they found wrong and could not tell me!, Just replace main board and repaired camera! ****, I will never trust it again!

Last edited:
Congrats brother, mine arrives tomorrow and I'm super excited to get it in the air.

Yuneec's Customer Service ROCKS !, Just call and without hesitation they are sending me a new Mushroom attenna that broke during shipment, Blows DJI out of the WATER !
Sweet,Carolina Dronz just sent me a note my H batteries have been shipped!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval