Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fine cracks on top shell….Yuneec Excellent Customer Service??? mmm…

It's very strange, I'm just trying to understand, you did refer to it as the top shelf, which suggests you have familiarity with self builds, and maybe curiosity or reason to open it up, I'm not point fingers, just asking questions as it is a bizarre and unique issue among users here.
Can you let us know what the Yuneec determine the cause to be, maybe it's a bad mould whatever it's a mystery to be solved!
It almost appears as if something heavy was placed on top of the H. Perhaps in a case where someone tried to use it as a chair. I can see that happening even if the owner isn't aware it occurred.

It is so bad you think it's been post by yogal or dhl .

You haven't seen how your parcels are treated.

is it possible you are holding the drone and pinching it when raising and lowering the arms? Could also be just a bad mold.

It almost appears as if something heavy was placed on top of the H. Perhaps in a case where someone tried to use it as a chair. I can see that happening even if the owner isn't aware it occurred.
Oh you got jokes now, maybe something heavy fell on your head that you are not aware it ocured and used you as a chair that might explain your comments

A chair, huh? Could be, truth is often stranger than fiction, they say.
A dog may have grabbed it, my dog could easily put cracks in the top. A person could get mad and hit it with a hammer, or a little kid could beat on it with a shoe. Farther afield, an alien may have zapped it.

Face it, Steve, there are infinite good possibilities. We may never know.

A chair, huh? Could be, truth is often stranger than fiction, they say.
A dog may have grabbed it, my dog could easily put cracks in the top. A person could get mad and hit it with a hammer, or a little kid could beat on it with a shoe. Farther afield, an alien may have zapped it.

Face it, Steve, there are infinite good possibilities. We may never know.
Cats......Does he have cats....thats got to be a prize throne, for any cat to claim

My apologies I thought this was was YuneecPilots forum not MoronsTryingToBeFunnyPilots, I was under the impression this was useful tool to get assistance and information regarding Yuneec Products and not a place for a few frustrated comedians

My apologies I thought this was was YuneecPilots forum not MoronsTryingToBeFunnyPilots, I was under the impression this was useful tool to get assistance and information regarding Yuneec Products and not a place for a few frustrated comedians
lighten up dude, it's just a bit of banter, we all want to know how these cracks appeared.

It's not personal. We are frustrated because we cannot come up with assistance for you. It's truly a unique Yuneec problem. We want to find out the cause as much as you do.

Update
I pm my information to Yuneec and I still have not received any update or even a response

Did you try calling Yuneec customer support? They were very helpful when I called them to get my firmware update.

Did you try calling Yuneec customer support? They were very helpful when I called them to get my firmware update.
Yeah I this week after 3 weeks of waiting I been calling them everyday, I originally was told my H was on Q&A then another person said it was back order, then another day another person sent an email to upper management that I was going to be notified within 24-48 (never happened), then another person said they were looking into it and I was going to get a call back (I never received that call), I just got off the phone with Brandon and he said he was still waiting response from management and that he will call me back....pretty frustrating

Yeah I this week after 3 weeks of waiting I been calling them everyday, I originally was told my H was on Q&A then another person said it was back order, then another day another person sent an email to upper management that I was going to be notified within 24-48 (never happened), then another person said they were looking into it and I was going to get a call back (I never received that call), I just got off the phone with Brandon and he said he was still waiting response from management and that he will call me back....pretty frustrating

Very sorry to hear this. I think we all expect more form Yuneec.
Please keep us informed when you finally hear something.

Very sorry to hear this. I think we all expect more form Yuneec.
Please keep us informed when you finally hear something.
Thank you mike I appreciate that.
Yeah I am VERY VERY disappointed, I never received the call back from Brandon with the update
nor a status from the Yuneec representative that responded me on this forum, I guess they always respond with the same standard copy and paste response "We apologize for the delay. Please message me your RMA number so I may check status" and then do nothing.
You are right I expected more from Yuneec
I will definitely post the outcome,

Reactions: Mike_Flys
Oh they have all kinds of standard B.S replies. Here is one I got back on Wed, 30 Dec 2015 18:02:33 GMT. Never heard back from them again. I ended up fixing it myself. I wish you luck because your going to need it.

" I will have our engineers take a look at your files and see what we can do. I apologize for your experience, I hope we can get it resolved for you in a timely manner. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns."

Thanks!

Dylan Cerven

Technical Support|Yuneec USA Inc.

5555 Ontario Mills Parkway

Ontario, CA 91764

T: 909-259-5113

Toll Free: (909) 610-7212

www.yuneec.com

file:///data/data/com.lge.email/data/Messaging/Data/Email/727062048/

[email protected]

Reactions: Junito777
Yeah, i got a somewhat poor service from them too. I emailed them 4 weeks ago. Never got an answer.

Called them on friday. The line was cut and having asked me my phone number in case the line cut, they never called me back and when i tried again, the offices were closed !?!

Was able to get an anwer here, But my question was a yes or no answer, and this is what i've got as a reply :

" Thank you for your suggestion. We will reach out to our Product Managers and engineers with your recommendation. "

Looks like they copy and paste a lot !

Yeah, i got a somewhat poor service from them too. I emailed them 4 weeks ago. Never got an answer.

Called them on friday. The line was cut and having asked me my phone number in case the line cut, they never called me back and when i tried again, the offices were closed !?!

Was able to get an anwer here, But my question was a yes or no answer, and this is what i've got as a reply :

" Thank you for your suggestion. We will reach out to our Product Managers and engineers with your recommendation. "

Looks like they copy and paste a lot !

Hey KBFlyer and Peter, Yeah looks like they are only good on copy and paste. And you want to hear something funny? Last week when I first talk to Yunnec Representative Brandon that he said he was going to call me back like in an hour cause "his manager was on a meeting" and of course he never did, when I called him back that afternoon, he had no idea who I was, I spent like a minute refreshing his memory that we spoke earlier, then he assured me that as soon as that meeting was over he was going to talk to his manager and call me back, I said "Please Brandon dont forget about me" He said "No, No No I wont in fact your file is the only one I have here in my desk is priority and I wont forget" I was very close to tell him "are you sure cause you had no idea who I was a minute ago.

Reactions: abinder
I thought the bottom of the H held most of the load and that not much of the load is on the top cover. However you may have cracked it going at High speed and hitting a big gust of wind. Still should be covered A word of advise, when calling in and If you want fast service call in and talk to the first person, if they do replace it ask for a sup, talk to sup and don't let go of that sup till they give you a Invoice # for a new H and a UPS label to ship your old one back.

I had my Typhoon H replaced with a new one 3 times. Most of the time it took 1 week to 3 weeks to get a new one depending on the back log on new orders.

I thought the bottom of the H held most of the load and that not much of the load is on the top cover. However you may have cracked it going at High speed and hitting a big gust of wind. Still should be covered A word of advise, when calling in and If you want fast service call in and talk to the first person, if they do replace it ask for a sup, talk to sup and don't let go of that sup till they give you a Invoice # for a new H and a UPS label to ship your old one back.

I had my Typhoon H replaced with a new one 3 times. Most of the time it took 1 week to 3 weeks to get a new one depending on the back log on new orders.

I have no idea how those cracks developed, but at this point yeah that could be a reason.
BTW...I have a new update....
Just got off the phone with a gentlemen name Mitch, he told me the same thing "back order" and that they are about to receive a new shipment but he doesnt know the arrival date, he will talk to a manager and will call be back today or tomorrow,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop