Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware and OEM Manuals

Solutions
Reaction score
There is an update in the remote control. I can download that directly there as well.
But I'm afraid that something is broken, because some of it is displayed as newer, although it seems to be an older version.
1622540323542.png
I can download it, but it also downloads the wrong one.
Most of all, I'm confused that the camera is listed as an E90, even though it's an E90X.

EDIT: Datapilot 2.0 is available as a new app in the Googleplay Appstore!
"Warning:Only For H520E"
EDIT 2:
The new looks quite different, and since the correct update version is displayed to me ... I must perform later now I lack the time ;)
1622541396951.png

Attachments

• 1622540816740.png
    1622540816740.png
    353.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: chascoadmin
Reaction score
But I'm afraid that something is broken, because some of it is displayed as newer, although it seems to be an older version.
Same here OTA updates are looking a little sketchy so if your aircraft works I wouldn't mess with it.

Most of all, I'm confused that the camera is listed as an E90, even though it's an E90X.
The only thing that makes it an X is the mount.

EDIT: Datapilot 2.0 is available as a new app in the Googleplay Appstore!
"Warning:Only For H520E"
I saw this as well. I would hold off until we get more clarification unless you've got a spare setup. I've got extra RC's but just the one H520E and it's the RTK model so I am not even sure if it's compatible.

Solutions
Reaction score
I saw this as well. I would hold off until we get more clarification unless you've got a spare setup. I've got extra RC's but just the one H520E and it's the RTK model so I am not even sure if it's compatible.
I'm trying it out now, it's not a model that I have spare... so keep your fingers crossed for me! :)
I currently have problems to update the OFDM link connection. The remote control keeps breaking the connection and a USB connection to update the drone somehow does not work ....
I'll do an edit if I can get it to work.

Edit:
I can not connect the drone, as also demonstrated here in ner PDF(i uploaded it here) from Yuneec with the remote control.
In addition, the radio connection is always found only for a second, or less, and then breaks off. <-- But only as long as the two long antennas are screwed on. If you remove them, the connection remains stable.
----
... I should not have tried .... This puts me in the very difficult position of not being able to work now -.-

Attachments

• H520E+OTA+Update+EN.pdf
    366.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reaction score
well when I connected the usb from ofdm to my laptop. it throws a out right usb malfunction error.. also the rebind procedure never worked correctly after connecting the usb from controller to ofdm of the h520e. also the the st16e bit the dust burned the transmitters when disconnecting long antennas to get the camera to connect again. now I going to need to get a hold of vertigo drones and see if I can get a new st16e remote that is going to be costly. h520e is workable with old firmware and usb cable connection is not done.

• Sad
Reactions: Hypano
Solutions
Reaction score
well when I connected the usb from ofdm to my laptop. it throws a out right usb malfunction error.. also the rebind procedure never worked correctly after connecting the usb from controller to ofdm of the h520e. also the the st16e bit the dust burned the transmitters when disconnecting long antennas to get the camera to connect again. now I going to need to get a hold of vertigo drones and see if I can get a new st16e remote that is going to be costly. h520e is workable with old firmware and usb cable connection is not done.
You still have warranty, write to yuneec again and tell them that you can not connect the drone via USB to the drone. And that maybe the USB jack is defective.
Or you try it like me for 3 hours on and off, check possible loose contact and another cable.

I was told that you can not connect the OFDM to the PC at all.

In any case, I wish you the best of luck!
In my opinion, the updates are worth the effort!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Igotboost