Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

firmware latest version

Reaction score
Hello

It is possible to change the latest firmware ( V03 01 B23 ) from STD to EU ?
thanks

Hello

It is possible to change the latest firmware ( V03 01 B23 ) from STD to EU ?
thanks
Alot of people are saying to hold off on this firmware due to a few bugs!, I have had no issues to date, but then I am in the USA, not sure if the EU one is okay?

I am In FRANCE and i have no problem with the new firmware STD but I return to firmware EU for the guaranty of my TYPHOON !
(sorry for my english,not very well )

Reactions: DroneClone
Sorry i don't understand what you mean exactly .
i have 2 years of warranty again

Sorry i don't understand what you mean exactly .
i have 2 years of warranty again
Lucky You! We have 6 months from Yuneec in USA. You said you wanted to switch to EU for quanty of your Yuneec, I thought you meant so not to void the warranty(quaranty) sorry!

I downloaded the updates for the H, both drone and ST16, from the download page. They were both zipped files. When I tried to extract them I was asked for a password! I downloaded it several times with the same result! What's going on here? What am I doing wrong? Please.

Hi
???? there is no password for extract the zipped files !!
look on YOUTUBE "firmware update TYPHOON H"

Thanks, But believe me....I watched every video on YouTube on updating firmware...including Yuneecs....I go to their download page and download, the ST16 download was the longest. The files are zipped. When I attempt to extract them I get a box asking for a password! I was expecting to download just a simple .bin file but that is not what I get!... I have tried it again this morning....same thing!

Sorry i don't know
Very strange,i don't have this problem ??????
try to download the firmware from YUNEEC.UK

See switch from eu to us firmware

It describes the installation of the A( standaard ) version over the EU version (same firmware versions).

Just download the EU version and adjust the batch script (where the A version is mentioned, replace it by EU).

That should work.

First off, you don't "unzip" them!!!!, They are "Bin" files, Just download and install as they are !!!! One on the sd card at a time! not both, nothing else on the sd card but the file for the H craft, then, nothing on the sd card, clear it(format) it then the 16 file only!!! You will need to bind the craft between and after each update if they do not connect!

Okay....I am in the US. The download comes as a folder...zipped...it does not self-extract! So, what do you do? I switched over to the UK site and downloaded both....they came in clean as .bin files, just as I was expecting from the US site. The question now is will this be fine for US operations? Anyone have any idea? The firewall suggestion might be an issue, as I do have a pretty substantial firewall. I am going to close it and try the download from the US site again....will let you know. Thanks all for your input...really appreciate it

Okay....I am in the US. The download comes as a folder...zipped...it does not self-extract! So, what do you do? I switched over to the UK site and downloaded both....they came in clean as .bin files, just as I was expecting from the US site. The question now is will this be fine for US operations? Anyone have any idea? The firewall suggestion might be an issue, as I do have a pretty substantial firewall. I am going to close it and try the download from the US site again....will let you know. Thanks all for your input...really appreciate it
Load as downloaded, no matter your location, one should be bin, one not . They are fine to install as downloaded

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval