Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware update

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm set to receive my H in about a week and this will be my first post. What is this "firmware update" I've been reading about? Is this something I'll have to do before I fly?
Thanks!

There are a boatload of threads and posts on the subject. Use the search function and enter "firmware". I'm sure you'll find a thread or post and then some that will address your question... No need to start yet another thread on this subject....

There are a boatload of threads and posts on the subject. Use the search function and enter "firmware". I'm sure you'll find a thread or post and then some that will address your question... No need to start yet another thread on this subject....
Got it. Thanks!

Reactions: QuadBart
Is there an alternate firmware download page for the TH? When I go to the one linked from Yuneec's page, its a redesigned layout from what it was a few months ago, but when you go into the download options, the links and descriptions are wrong, the version #s and version dates are incorrect. I emailed customer support last week and they said they were aware of the issue and were working on it, but I'm still seeing this weird page...at this point, it doesn't look like we can download any updates.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval