Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware upgrade succes

Reaction score
Just updated the firmware on my Typhoon H. Took the SD card out of the camera, erased all of the files (after backing up the video/photo files). Downloaded the firmware from the Yuneec site directly to the card using my MacBook Pro. Followed the instructions, and 25 minutes later, everything updated, gimbal calibrated. Will go outdoors later to calibrate compass and accelerometer. Didn't remove the SD card yet to examine, but I used the ST16 to format the card. Assume it puts the correct folders back on there, and erases the firmware files. Odd thing, when I went to the PAD and chose the gallery app, my old pictures and videos were there. Does the controller save them as well? Seems that way. Now...hope she flies without incident!

Reactions: Steve Carr
Just updated the firmware on my Typhoon H. Took the SD card out of the camera, erased all of the files (after backing up the video/photo files). Downloaded the firmware from the Yuneec site directly to the card using my MacBook Pro. Followed the instructions, and 25 minutes later, everything updated, gimbal calibrated. Will go outdoors later to calibrate compass and accelerometer. Didn't remove the SD card yet to examine, but I used the ST16 to format the card. Assume it puts the correct folders back on there, and erases the firmware files. Odd thing, when I went to the PAD and chose the gallery app, my old pictures and videos were there. Does the controller save them as well? Seems that way. Now...hope she flies without incident!
Anything that is on the ST16 is just a thumbnail version, the same as the video you will have on there to preview.....it's just a low resolution version. Full versions are on the camera card.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval