Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First App for the ST-16: Flight Center - Updated 15th November: v1.9

This is greta app for sure. I am trying to connect to home wifi but when I want to get out of wifi setting it revert me back to main yuneec app. So when I want to go back to ipad again wifi is off. Not sure how to switch to this app of yours after I connect to wifi.

Tap the bottom 'Offline' text in the app to go to wifi settings. Once you've connected, just tap the 'back' button (far right button below the screen). Don't tap the 'home' button next to it as that will just take you to the Yuneec app.

Fantastic app Tuna, thank you for this contribution to this community. I just installed it for the first time today and my apologies if this has already been covered, but is there a delay between video and telemetry when viewing them side by side?

It slightly depends. If you have GPS or Video drop out during the flight, then the App will not be able to synchronise video and telemetry. Normally though, they're pretty close.

That's what I missed from my APM builds. I hated flying around wasting battery to plan a mission. This will make it usable for S/R also, you can plan a grid pattern and fly it. I did have to uninstall the old version and reinstall because it was crashing. I am very excited, think I will have a Tuna sandwich for dinner in Honor. LOL.

Reactions: Cesar
Tuna this is what I have been waiting for. Thank you and when you start selling or taking donations I will be supporting your efforts.

Thanks for your efforts. I have installed the app and played with it a bit on the ST16. I have trouble with my fat fingers on the small screen.

Interestingly it runs on my 10" tablet with only a couple of glitches. I can imagine a couple of ways to use a tablet alongside the ST-16... hmmmm..

Reactions: zandoli
Setup a quick CCC course last night and ran it real quick, worked out good just need to tweak a few things. The ease of doing this right on the controller is the bomb! Thanks for this update..

How to update this app to latest version from previous one ? Do I have to remove previous version and install full new version or ?

Follow the link on P1 of this thread or the link at the end of any of Tuna's postings to feertech.com.
If you already have it installed use the version at the bottom of the screen for existing users. There are good installation instructions in the download.

Hi tuna,
great improvement! Thanks a lot.
I tried to program a flight, but seems the copter heading is influenced by camera heading. In the app it is showed as programmed, but in the player the copter heading is showed wrong, following camera target. I will try a flight today.
Ric

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49