Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First Big Step into Drones

Reaction score
Hello all,

Im Ryan, 20-something out here in Dallas, TX made my first big drone purchase with the Typhoon H

I've been on the fence about spending the 700+ dollars on my base model TH, and of course the battle between DJI & Yuneec had me digging on the internet for a while before I made my decision and now I'm here..

Typhoon H won me with the Hexacopter, ofc the 360 degree pan x Landing Gear, all included android based controller, it's speed, smart features, fact that it is modular with a aftermarket for parts it seems you can DIY, 4k camera, it looks like one of those things on Hoth in Star Wars, I could go on for why I fell in love with it.

I've gotten about 2-3 solid flight hours (i've had dingy airhogs, little smart copters, other RCs so the learning curve wasnt too bad) I feel very comfortable in the angle mode, I'm not too keen on flying thru city streets so I keep my bird in the clouds for now..

I intend on using this platform not only for the hobby aspects, it's very, peaceful, and rather enlightening seeing the world from so high up but I make music professionally, this changes the game for all my social media endeavors like youtube and when I get this commercial license ofc I want the side-job to pay off my drone and supplement my full time job

I hope to shoot the bull with you guys and see you in the skies!

TexasTyphoonH

Welcome to the forum Ryan. There is a lot of valuable information here that will help you enjoy your H. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

Welcome, make sure you do not attempt to fly in SMART MODE this really confuses some if not many pilots wondering why it is acting strangely especially when it flies away from you and crashes. You may want to read up on 107 rules if you already haven't.
Ultimate Guide to the FAA Part 107 Drone Regulations.
Have fun and never panic when flying.:cool:

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech