Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First crash for me / European Spare parts ?

Reaction score
Hello again,

ok I'm not a pro...I'm a newbie in the drone world....
on my first flight I had broken my gimbal mount cause I landed in smart mode with obstacle avoidance on...my bad !

today I made my first real flight with the manual you guys wrote online !
I was flying without the camera.
It was great during ten minutes.

I changed the speed, moved around me....I was flying !
I was training my landings then.

On my fourth take off, my H went 4meters high, and then he went away on his own with non-touchin anything...
I was in a field, it landed on the high grass 50meters away...brokes two props, and two rivets....

It's somehow kinda scary....what have I done wrong this time... The LED was purple...battery at 15,4V....18 satellites....and I had done the calibrations just before....I was in Angle mode with OBS Avoid. Off....
I'll put the data logs after.

Another point, what is going on in Europe ? Why is there not an online European shop ? Even the place where I bought the drone can't order my spare part....It says I need to send it back to Germany (I'm from France)....

thanks for your help

Last edited:
Seem to be a motor 4 problem at 11:42:04 and 11:50:01 (crash).
Try the software q500log2kml for testing your telemetry.
Find it here:
Telemetry

Carolina dronz have a lot of spare part, and I have some faster than the european dealer

---
Bonjour StanCast, je vis à Tahiti et les dealers Européen Yuneec sont nuls (sauf angleterre) pour envoyer des pièces de rechange, j'ai commandé aux USA, beaucoup plus simple et plus rapide.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval