Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First flight from Florida

Reaction score
1st flight and all is well! It flys great, just as steady as my P3P was.

Only issue was the initial camera connection , but a re-seat of the camera took care of that. Ohh and it only took me 5 tries to get a good calibration..lol But not that hard i thinks its florida magnetism!
YUN00002.jpg YUN00011.jpg

Glad to here your maiden flight was a success! Strong winds & rain here in Sarasota would have made it tricky ( what part of FL. you in?). Can't wait to receive mine. Enjoy!

Glad to here your maiden flight was a success! Strong winds & rain here in Sarasota would have made it tricky ( what part of FL. you in?). Can't wait to receive mine. Enjoy!

Just a wee bit south of you..:rolleyes: LOL I'm in North Port

Top photo is looking west towards Venice

Just got my Typhoon H today. Looking for good websites or you tubes on setting up, calibration and flying this bird? Any suggestions on where to go.?

On your SD card there is a copy of videos which we have also seen on Youtube. Basic setup of the H and compass calibration.

One thing that is mentioned on one of the black sheets but not in the Quick Start Guide on in the manual (see post by DroneClone a couple of weeks ago if you haven't already downloaded it since Yuneec removed it from their site for some reason) is that you should be sure to have obstacle avoidance turned off when landing. I don't know how important this is but would suggest following it.

There are no good online tutorials for flying it but it flies easily. I had problems with my first one which crashed into my pickup last Sunday but received my replacement today and it flies well and lands very smoothly. At this point I know that I had landed that one in both Smart mode and Angle mode and both ways had troubles but don't recall with certainty now but believe I had problems with obstacle avoidance on and off as well.

If it is it will be micro coaxial wire. And hopefully have an exposed portion at the end of 31mm.

Really would have like to have seen them put them in a better location, and use circular polarization, would have helped some with the possible interference issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop