Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flawless,it's worth the wait!

Reaction score
After one pack in the air,my first impressions of the H are thumbs up.I own two other Yuneec products and could not belive how quick it was to get the H in the air.From in boxing to charging up the St,two batteries was under 3 hours.Calibrations are a breeze,better and easier than my other Yuneecs. I will give a more detailed go over later,but for now gotta go spray down with off and go fly!

Yep, got mine today and after one flawless pack, it is a keeper. Did you calibrate your compass, I did mine with no issues. Only thing is video lag from camera to ST-16 kind of annoying.

Yep, got mine today and after one flawless pack, it is a keeper. Did you calibrate your compass, I did mine with no issues. Only thing is video lag from camera to ST-16 kind of annoying.
Yes I did,it was simple and basically the same way I do my other Yuneecs.Lag,that I have none honestly,it's so amazing,this camera walks all over my other yuneec4k.

well maybe I have something not set right. It's well over 2 second lag. I am sure it will clear up as soon as I have time to look deeper into it, but I just couldn't wait to next week to give a go.

Yes I did,it was simple and basically the same way I do my other Yuneecs.Lag,that I have none honestly,it's so amazing,this camera walks all over my other yuneec4k.

I have the Typhoon Q500 4k.... I thought the cameras were virtually the same except for the infinite panning? What's the difference?
My typhoon H arrives Thursday.

I have the Typhoon Q500 4k.... I thought the cameras were virtually the same except for the infinite panning? What's the difference?
My typhoon H arrives Thursday.
Other than a new lens, a new sensor, and a new CPU they are the same. :)

I received my H last week and have flown it a few times. Sure wish I can find extra batteries available, and not on "back order". I did notice some distortion on left and right edge of screen when in video mode at 1920x1080. Almost like a fish-eye effect but not with the curved horizon. I am still playing with the resolution sizes and other settings, so I will learn more as I experiment.

Humbolt!!! You were ready to quit many times, you had a frustrating wait, so glad you finally got it and had a great experience. Mosquitoes are bad in this hot weather we've run into. Bet it's hotter here than you've got!

well maybe I have something not set right. It's well over 2 second lag. I am sure it will clear up as soon as I have time to look deeper into it, but I just couldn't wait to next week to give a go.
well maybe I have something not set right. It's well over 2 I all second lag. I am sure it will clear up as soon as I have time to look deeper into it, but I just couldn't wait to next week to give a go.
Your probably fine my second flight I did notice some lag,I was flying up high over a highway and noticed the lag of the cars,other than higher speed objects it seems fine.

T
I received my H last week and have flown it a few times. Sure wish I can find extra batteries available, and not on "back order". I did notice some distortion on left and right edge of screen when in video mode at 1920x1080. Almost like a fish-eye effect but not with the curved horizon. I am still playing with the resolution sizes and other settings, so I will learn more as I experiment.
try Carolinadronz

Your probably fine my second flight I did notice some lag,I was flying up high over a highway and noticed the lag of the cars,other than higher speed objects it seems fine.

How about the distance between the drone and ST-16 when you notice the video lag?

I would always record in the highest 4K resolution. If you don't want to deal with 4K it is very easy to convert that into 1080 once you have the file.

For PC use a converter like Wondershare. Note: I have never used this actual program but Googled for one. There are many.
I use Premiere for all my video work.
MAC's also have free utilities. There is also a version of Wondershare for it.

Recording in 4K you will have captured more information and detail.
Converting a 4K image down to 1080 will usually look better than a native 1080 recording.

Exception of course would be if you need to capture faster frame rates.

Last edited:
Samy's camera has them in stock.

How about the distance between the drone and ST-16 when you notice the video lag?
About 560 feet out,where I fly at my ranch there is high voltage transformer lines,and regular lines,and also many trees.Those certainly must have some effect,I've never experienced any issues around metal buildings,cars and such.where I'm at there s also satellite lnternet signal bounce tower
,not cell.I figure it was just a glitch I'm gonna put a DBS booster antenna on my st16,I'm just waiting for the tests being done by D.C. And H.C.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval