Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flew my New 4k Breeze Today

Reaction score
.Well i got this drone in 2018 new with contoller , the battery from day 1 was only able to fly for about 2 min. That wasnt an issue since the IPS sensor board wasnt working right out ofthe box that year. So at the time i had no idea the IpS sensor board wasnt completely soldered main flight control board. So i packed it up and said when summer comes or spring ill take it outside and fly it.
Well the years went by and i had become involved with life and didnt have time to fly it that year or the one after.
Three weeks ago i took it out of yhe closet and opened up the drone box and read the directions and was going to really fly this bad boy, or so i thought. The ips warning stayed red and i couldnt engage the motors.
After finding out the handful of issues ppl seem to havhave with the drone the batteries and the ips board seem to be the most common.
I resoldered the board and also installed some of my own battery leads since the drone only needs the 11.1 positive and neg leads and not the charge balance leads to operate.
I ordered a 11.1 2200Mah 3s 50c Li-po and it came today , i laughed at the size of it when i put it next to the drone it is about the same length,lol.
I hooked up my leads and activated the controler andthe phome and got ready to fly. I held the start button amd watched the countdown till ignition and well....
It flew up to about 2 meters and hoovered in postion it works amazing and will have to say the 15.00 battery that is twice the storage and 3x rated current draw worksamazing in the drone.
I am going to cut away the stock battery connector and anything behind it upto the camerra board to probably fitthebattery completely in side the drone. It works and almost fits now but figured if ican make it slide all the way in ,why not?
I used the breeze app but it seemed to limit the drone with a geo fence and speed limiter so atm am loading the apk into my pc torenoce those restrictions. I have seen videos today of people flying a quarter mile!!!! On stock transmitter and no extender , so going to se ewhat it will do and then possibly mod this bad boy a little further. What are some of thethings u guys have seen done to these drones ?

Attachments

• 20210625_204017.jpg
    20210625_204017.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • 20210625_204157.jpg
    20210625_204157.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dronefisher
You may want to see these threads:

If you can’t find active links to the mods, I have them on my Google Drive.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I'm wondering if the Breeze will get overheated from carrying the additional weight of that battery. Did you make a weight comparison?
nope and don't forget those are brushless motors so they pretty powerful especially with 50c@2200Mah draw amp avail lol
its actually 2.48ounces lighter lol 6.28ounces 2200mah 11.1v vs stock battery 1150mah 11.1v 8.86ounces!!!!! and flys fine and way more stable and powerful hit 24mph without flinching.

Reactions: Steve Carr

yes i loaded the green one 1.4.7.4 i believe

anyway u can or know someone that can go through the drones config files on the flight firmware? to take off the stupid check of all the sensors like the ips sensor and compass etc. obviously this wouldn't be for everyone , but I'm modding it for fpv and just wanted to take off the ips board. also maybe the possibility to remove the angle\stabilization flight so it would be like a non beginner drone.

anyway u can or know someone that can go through the drones config files on the flight firmware? to take off the stupid check of all the sensors like the ips sensor and compass etc. obviously this wouldn't be for everyone , but I'm modding it for fpv and just wanted to take off the ips board. also maybe the possibility to remove the angle\stabilization flight so it would be like a non beginner drone.
Nobody that I know of.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop