Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight data video overlay

Hal

Reaction score
What is the app that I see people are using that overlays the flight data onto their videos? Is that recorded in camera or at the ground station...Or maybe on a different tablet? Nice to get distance, altitude and speed recorded for testing purposes.

Thanks.

What is the app that I see people are using that overlays the flight data onto their videos? Is that recorded in camera or at the ground station...Or maybe on a different tablet? Nice to get distance, altitude and speed recorded for testing purposes.

Thanks.
Hal How are you!, I have not noticed map overlays, do you mean the ST16 's flight logs, that are shown on a map or satellite view extracted from the St16 to your PC? Like this video?

Here are some examples from other threads (is it "Dashware"?):

Thanks.
That's Dashware

Incidentally, Dashware only supports 1080p so you may have to render your 4K video down to that.

Hal How are you!, I have not noticed map overlays, do you mean the ST16 's flight logs, that are shown on a map or satellite view extracted from the St16 to your PC? Like this video?
Greetings Fellow aviator, would you happen to know if there is a tutorial on how to adjust the channels on the ST16 controller properly anywhere?

Greetings Fellow aviator, would you happen to know if there is a tutorial on how to adjust the channels on the ST16 controller properly anywhere?
To date, I have seen none, and few who have ventured into this"Twilight Zone" have run into issues and disasters of altering other control functions, Like disabling the power button and camera functions!, So until someone has mastered this, I recommend not messing with them!;)

Reactions: yuneec53
To date, I have seen none, and few who have ventured into this"Twilight Zone" have run into issues and disasters of altering other control functions, Like disabling the power button and camera functions!, So until someone has mastered this, I recommend not messing with them!;)
It looks similar to "curves" in photoshop. I do not speak Deutsch, otherwise I would have adjusted my throttle % just a little high for that little extra push. There is a another aviator that teaches it in Deutsch. I have some time on my hands, yet not that much time. HAHA. I have only camera button issues often. Would you know when the update is suppose to come out? B4UFLY app does not install from Google play. Support told me its a partial Android mock up. Still need my app on the controller. Any suggestions on apps that actually install to the controller? Any simulator app that will work with the controller as a way to hone in on the skills while batteries are charging or its raining?

It looks similar to "curves" in photoshop. I do not speak Deutsch, otherwise I would have adjusted my throttle % just a little high for that little extra push. There is a another aviator that teaches it in Deutsch. I have some time on my hands, yet not that much time. HAHA. I have only camera button issues often. Would you know when the update is suppose to come out? B4UFLY app does not install from Google play. Support told me its a partial Android mock up. Still need my app on the controller. Any suggestions on apps that actually install to the controller? Any simulator app that will work with the controller as a way to hone in on the skills while batteries are charging or its raining?
Install B4UFLY on your phone or tablet. Software installs on the ST-16 are pretty hit and miss so far. As you said it's a kind of dumbed down version of Android.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval