Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight Logs

Reaction score
It seems that most of the flight logging apps out there are geared towards DJI drones. Does anyone know if there is a specific flight logger that can be used with the typhoon h, or is there a way to get the flight log data from the st16 and download it to a Mac pc?

I think you can compress the file on the remote then plug it into your pc. All the files will show up. Then you can pick and drag files over into your pc.

no problem, keep me posted on how it goes.

Reactions: Andyzl1
Or use a USB cable to connect the ST-16 to a computer, open the new drive that shows up, and copy the log files to your computer.

Or use a USB cable to connect the ST-16 to a computer, open the new drive that shows up, and copy the log files to your computer.

I finally figured it out. FYI anyone with a Mac has to download the android/filetransfer for Mac. Otherwise the Mac won’t just recognize the controller when plugging it in.

Reactions: rdonson and MarkC
Every time I try and upload a file to UAV toolbox, it uploads the file, then throws a server error / says it's too busy. Doesn't seem to matter what time of day... is that working for everyone else ? :/

Every time I try and upload a file to UAV toolbox, it uploads the file, then throws a server error / says it's too busy. Doesn't seem to matter what time of day... is that working for everyone else ? :/
I've never had an issue uploading to or viewing telemetry data on UAVToolbox. I usually upload in the afternoon UK time.

I'm tracking a small number of users who are having upload problems with UAV Toolbox. As soon as I can identify the cause, I'll post an update.

Reactions: Byterain77

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval