Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight-Path: Yuneec telemetry report

When following along on your video and selecting the icon on far left,, Google Earth, a window pops up saying that Windows cannot find a program to make that work. I have pulled up Google Earth but I cannot get the program to see it as you show in your video demo. Any ideas?

Try to open the kml file from Google Earth instead.
  1. Download the kml file
  2. Open Google Earth
  3. Launch the kml file from Google Earth (file/open)
For all to work like in my video the .kml file extension needs to be associated with google Earth, if not, windows will not be able to recognize which program to use to open such files. I suppose you are in this case... To "repare" this you can right-click on a kml file and select "Open with...", the find Google Earth executable and set it to always open these file types.

OK, I have reset the play slider ( upper left corner ) but how do you get it to PLAY?

Please wings stop asking me questions on the contact form, use forums for your request so everybody can be advised with my answers.

I'm away from home this week. I will answer when I will be back.

Wings said:
When double clicking on one of the parameters in the legend, say voltage, it takes many tries before the appropriate data point comes up? Sometimes it will not come up at all?

I think you click too fast and you do not give enough time to the javascipt script to respond. The javascript code is very consistent and requires a minimum of time to be executed. To convince you look at the source code of the page and you will understand ...

Hi pilots,

New update today:
  • You can now download all auto-generated files (KML,KMZ,GPX) in ONE zipped file from the flight path map page
Capture du 2017-07-26 14-41-24.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech