Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight-Path: Yuneec telemetry report

not yet but I can think of it ...

I just wanted to say that your site is awesome!!!. I purchased my drone to be able to take overheards of the golf course I run and using your site allows me to see where I have flown using the google function. I love it.
Now I wish it was as easy to program my drones flight path up and down my fairways. It would be cool to make a map of each hole in order as my drone flies.

Thanks for all the hard work!

What are those download icons (3) for?

They are KML, KMZ and GPX files. The two first ones can be used with google earth (as explained on the home page, and on the FAQ) and the last one (GPX file) can be used with DashWare.

I just wanted to say that your site is awesome!!!. I purchased my drone to be able to take overheards of the golf course I run and using your site allows me to see where I have flown using the google function. I love it.
Now I wish it was as easy to program my drones flight path up and down my fairways. It would be cool to make a map of each hole in order as my drone flies.

Thanks for all the hard work!

I am happy to know that the website is helpfull, I did it for this purpose.
Thanks !

Hi guys,

Today I made a small update : You can now comment your videos from the "My Videos" page (150 chars max).
Have fun !

New update today :

Added :
  • Error warnings
  • Flight mode
  • Motor status
  • Roll
  • Pitch
  • Yaw
to the flight chart. All charts have been reploted.

+ Added Prefered Unit choice in profile page (Metric/Imperial)

Last edited:
Thanks wings ;)

When I look at the telemetry of the last 4 flights it show a ccw Compass Calibration warning. When I look at your improved flight chart page it shows 0 errors??
Any ideas? Also, prior to the last flight I did a compass calibration. Still got the warning in the telemetry log but not on the chart. Today, 7 5 17

Give me filename so i can check

When I look at the telemetry of the last 4 flights it show a ccw Compass Calibration warning. When I look at your improved flight chart page it shows 0 errors??
Any ideas? Also, prior to the last flight I did a compass calibration. Still got the warning in the telemetry log but not on the chart. Today, 7 5 17
Give me file name so I can check

Double clic the error warning label on the chart to isolate and you will see them...

Was trying to get into the Profile Page. :
+ Added Prefered Unit choice in profile page (Metric/Imperial) Also, sometimes the double click does not work. After several clicks I got it to work. I found error warning 32. What is that? Is there a legend for the warning? Thank you!

---

Last edited:
Hi pilots,

You can now select the unit of measurement for your flight logs.
The conversion automatically done to the chosen unit.
The "prefered unit" parameter of your account affects only the general display of the site, while the "unit" parameter of each log influences the different distance data.
When submitting a flight log, be sure to select the correct measurement uniton the form.
Note that you have the option to change this unit afterwards.
Thanks to Tom for alerting me on this point, this allowed me to quickly make a change to WebFligthPath.com!

Have fun!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval