Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight setting - > control modes are messed up?

Reaction score
I found that all controls modes (selected at tge cintroller, for controls mapping - elevation, flight direction etc) are messed. Graphic show that elevation assigned to keft joystick but it's mapped to thecright one; sane with otger cobtrols - no one action doesn't matching to the scheme. Is it just my problem?

One morning I went for a few flights.All went well. I moved location about a quarter of a mile and set back up for another flight. As soon as I launched I realized I had a problem right away and landed. All controls were reversed.This after flying just fine 20 minutes earlier. WTH ???
I went back home and reinstalled the factory firmware and all has been fine ever since.
No idea why the issue arose but it has not happened ever since.
Go figure.....

in the controller you can change mode 2(default) into mode1 by just a click.... sure you guys didnt accidently do that? this will exchange the throttle from left to the right side..
its in the menu "flight settings" and then "mode select"
here you can alter it or test it in "hardware monitor"
you can also calibrate all the buttons and channels : goto "system settings"then choose: "about flight mode controll"
and then tap rapidly on "android version" now a whole new hidden menu appears;)
here you can calibrate the controlls. there is a movie on you tube off course:)

no, it's exactly as I wrote: all controls doesn't matching with the selected modes. I found finally the proper one but after I tried each one.

I found that all controls modes (selected at tge cintroller, for controls mapping - elevation, flight direction etc) are messed. Graphic show that elevation assigned to keft joystick but it's mapped to thecright one; sane with otger cobtrols - no one action doesn't matching to the scheme. Is it just my problem?
I've been having this problem too. On both my q500 and typhoon h. I typically fly in mode 2 but mode 2 is controlling as mode 1 and vice versa. Tried to factory reset ST10+ to no avail. May need to reinstall firmware but I'm not sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval