Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight Simulator for Typhoon H

While the 2.1 version does have the H, the controller, if you choose to display it, is still the ST10 not the ST16. I just turn off the controller display and fly, pretty neat. While the camera doesn't simulate what is being seen (for obvious technical reasons) the camera pan and tilt controls work so you can see the camera move on the H and in addition the landing gear retract.

Greg

Yes that's a thing it does. Just press the return key on the remote and it will go away for a while.

I must be missing something obvious here. I have a had a few sim flights and when it works it's great. Unfortunately I can only get it to work intermittently. I have rebooted Tx and PC. I have gone through the binding process successfully several times and the message shows in the bottom right corner simulator runs at 60fps.

I have started the sim from the menu (and get OBS avoidance message), but then that's it. I can't take off. Is there a combination of switches I should be using or doing something obvious that's not obvious to me?

I must be missing something obvious here. I have a had a few sim flights and when it works it's great. Unfortunately I can only get it to work intermittently. I have rebooted Tx and PC. I have gone through the binding process successfully several times and the message shows in the bottom right corner simulator runs at 60fps.

I have started the sim from the menu (and get OBS avoidance message), but then that's it. I can't take off. Is there a combination of switches I should be using or doing something obvious that's not obvious to me?
The remote needs to be in rabbit mode for it to be able to take off for some reason. Once taken off you can change it back to turtle if you want, but for take off only full rabbit mode works. Hope this solves your problem.

Reactions: Ziggy
The remote needs to be in rabbit mode for it to be able to take off for some reason. Once taken off you can change it back to turtle if you want, but for take off only full rabbit mode works. Hope this solves your problem.
Thanks for that info. Looking forward to giving it another go.

I am not sure because of the variables in binding but I just keep clicking and repeating the process until successful. On occasions it just binds on start up without problems. Patience will be rewarded as it is great when up and running.

Thanks for that info. Looking forward to giving it another go.
Great advice, many thanks. Switch to Rabbit mode to take off. It works a treat every time.
This simulator should be included as part of the sales package. It is fantastic piece of kit. I've clocked up over an hours "flying" time already. I would recommend it to any H pilots out there.
I have included simulator time as acceptable in my Ops Manual (CAA) to keep my hours up. Useful in winter I imagine.
I wonder is there a way of reducing the sensitivity of the joysticks and save that setting to the simulator model in the Tx? It requires only the slightest touch for manoeuvres, particularly when trying to stay in the cube (a simulator exercise).
Thanks and happy flying

I got one of these today and IT DOESNT DO ANYTHING.......I am not seeing it on my computer or do I have to have it connected to my ST16 1st and it will download to my computer .....NOTHING SHOWS UP ON MY COMPUTER.....??????

I CANT FIND THE SOTWARE ON THE US SITE AT ALL

Hi Everyone, I just purchased a Yuneec Typhoon H with an ST 16 controller. I'm not seeing this controller as an option in the flight simulator? Is there a version that includes this controller? If not, is there a way to bind it with the Q500 version? When I attempted to bind with the USB dongle, my ST 16 says that is was already bound with another and do I want to create a new model. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss