Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fly/test without cam/gps?

Reaction score
I planted the H from about 40', landing gear down. Messed up gimbal and landing gear, couple props. ST16 will not connect to drone now. I'd like to test drone without the camera or gps and find what needs fixin.

TIA

I planted the H from about 40', landing gear down. Messed up gimbal and landing gear, couple props. ST16 will not connect to drone now. I'd like to test drone without the camera or gps and find what needs fixin. TIA
Connect the H to your computer with the USB charging cable and open the GUI to see if there are any error messages.

Thanks for the reply. Only red X are IPS and Real Sense. All motors spin. I'd like to test landing gear. ST16 refresh and bind with no camera I get Please Select a Receiver.

Thanks for the reply. Only red X are IPS and Real Sense. All motors spin. I'd like to test landing gear. ST16 refresh and bind with no camera I get Please Select a Receiver.
You can test the landing gear by turning the H up side down (with no camera or props) and cycle the switch. Of course the ST16 and the H have to be bound. Turn on the ST16 first and after a couple of minutes, turn on the H.

Thanks again for the quick reply. No luck upside down, but re-bind w/o camera, turn off GPS fired up H. Landing gear works, but I need to replace legs. Prop motors spin, but sounds like a have marbles rolling around and goes into 5 rotor mode.

Thanks again for the quick reply. No luck upside down, but re-bind w/o camera, turn off GPS fired up H. Landing gear works, but I need to replace legs. Prop motors spin, but sounds like a have marbles rolling around and goes into 5 rotor mode.

If you don’t have props installed, and try to throttle up, five motor mode failure is to be expected. Using the GUI utility, each motor can be tested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BengalFlight