Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flying with tethered H

Good. Why did you post here? To say it's a wallet-drain?
Your contributions to this thread have been null...
While Europe is dragging around parachute pods, we'll be innovating solutions.
It's called Patriotism. I don't expect or need you to understand that.

Patriotism.
Yeh.

Poor guy.

Sorry, but I’ve always viewed someone being offended as a personal problem, theirs. When I’m offended it’s my problem. Too many larger things in life to worry about than someone having their feelings hurt. A word of advice, don’t take a job in trucking, construction, or the military. Ya gotta be tough.

As a matter of fact, I do. Fortunately I’m government and corporate certified at multiple levels of manned and unmanned aircraft[emoji4]

I’ll stop now as I’m having too much fun and some get riled up too easy. Never bring a knife to a gunfight;)

Last edited:
Was there a contest? A fight?
You're having too much fun trying to antagonize me and then not caring if it offends?
Glads it's fun for you.

I'm here learning as much as I can about power tethers.

Enjoy retirement, not caring about offending anyone, and talking about yourself.
All those titles you tout really overshadow the good person I'm sure is in there.

You're a narcissist, and I know you can't stop posting like you said you will...

Does anyone here have anything to add about this topic of tethers?

Maybe we should compare prices of polecam security and broadcast systems, their camera quality, lens filters, ability to be cleaned, etc?

I agree with you most entirely, unhindered, unabridged and completely, by the way, what is a tether?

I like this! Good points. Guys i have a lot of respect for the people at Hooverfly and their patented system. It takes a lot of work to accomplish what they have and it should be respected. Now with that established i do enjoy inventing things that others can benefit from, and im not alone. I dont always make a profit but it is fun interacting with all of you and learning from one another. I found some resources the other day id like to share. This guy claims he has made somewhat of what i can claim is the critical component in the whole concept of tether. Lets respect everyones point of view and if we can make a tether cheaper why not try. Screenshot_2018-01-13-19-49-37.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bcecleaning