Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FOR SALE Typhoon H CGO3+ Camera and Gimbal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Collins

Buddy Collins
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Selling this well used but still functioning properly CGO3+ Camera for the Typhoon H.
Has a lot of flight time but always served me well. Selling it with the Camera/Gimbal Guard only, no SD card, only what's pictured. Selling because I dont fly it much anymore.
$285 in U.S. funds net to Seller (Buyer covers any fees) and the price includes Priority Mail Shipping to any U.S. address. Sorry, wont ship Overseas or out of Country. Shipping will be from San Antonio, Texas. Thank you for looking, Buddy.

CIMG6574.JPGCIMG6575.JPGCIMG6576.JPGCIMG6577.JPG

Selling this well used but still functioning properly CGO3+ Camera for the Typhoon H.
Has a lot of flight time but always served me well. Selling it with the Camera/Gimbal Guard only, no SD card, only what's pictured. Selling because I dont fly it much anymore.
$285 in U.S. funds net to Seller (Buyer covers any fees) and the price includes Priority Mail Shipping to any U.S. address. Sorry, wont ship Overseas or out of Country. Shipping will be from San Antonio, Texas. Thank you for looking, Buddy.

View attachment 24351View attachment 24352View attachment 24353View attachment 24354
You sold this right, it's been awhile

i desperately need this part but i don't have 285 bux. i spent all my money getting the thing and didn't realize until i got it home that it has no camera. (got it off a guy on craigslist) i blame myself, not him. anywaiz, i'm in oregon, so shipping would be cheap. heck, my dad lives in san antone, well, cibolo. maybe if you're willing to work with me, i can get my dad to fork over the cash and you could have this done lickety-quick. but again, i don't have 285 bucks. what's your rock bottom price? assuming you still have it...

i desperately need this part but i don't have 285 bux. i spent all my money getting the thing and didn't realize until i got it home that it has no camera. (got it off a guy on craigslist) i blame myself, not him. anywaiz, i'm in oregon, so shipping would be cheap. heck, my dad lives in san antone, well, cibolo. maybe if you're willing to work with me, i can get my dad to fork over the cash and you could have this done lickety-quick. but again, i don't have 285 bucks. what's your rock bottom price? assuming you still have it...
Please use Conversations (Private Messaging on the forum) to haggle and come to terms. Thank you.

Reactions: 7cyclops
I sent you a reply via "Conversations"..

Reactions: manVSdogma

View attachment 24351View attachment 24352View attachment 24353View attachment 24354

I would like to purchase the camera from you . What do I need to do to get you to send it to me?

Thanks for your interest, I'm happy to sell it to you.
I can accept PayPal OR your personal Check but if you pay with PayPaL, I expect you to cover any fees so I can net the whole $285.
Tell me how you wish to pay and we'll go from there. I can ship the next day after payment is received via Priority Mail.
I also need your Name and the Address you want me to ship to.
Let me know how you want to proceed, regards Buddy Collins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz