Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Forgot password (and 1234567890 doesn't work.)

Reaction score
Bought a Breeze 4k a couple years ago, changed the WiFi name and password from the default, but only flew it once.

Trying to get back into flying it, but I can't figure out what password I set.

And YES... I have searched and read through the forum, tried "1234567890" about a dozen times, and have done the reset 3 or 4 times as well.

And ideas?

I am assuming that the SSID for the Breeze shows up in the list of AP’s on your phone. The password for the Breeze cannot and could not be changed, only the SSID (what you called your Breeze in the Breeze Cam app).

Try telling your phone to forget that connection, then try again using the number sequence for the password again. If you still cannot connect contact Yuneec Customer Support.

Bought a Breeze 4k a couple years ago, changed the WiFi name and password from the default, but only flew it once.

Trying to get back into flying it, but I can't figure out what password I set.

And YES... I have searched and read through the forum, tried "1234567890" about a dozen times, and have done the reset 3 or 4 times as well.

And ideas?
Did you ever find out how to reset your Breeze password? I bought what was supposed to be a refurb breeze at a shipping auction near me, but the drone shows up as Lee_breeze, and won't take the std password. I was advised to search "reset breeze password" but they all just give the stock password, no talk on how to reset the Breeze. [emoji853]

Did you ever find out how to reset your Breeze password? I bought what was supposed to be a refurb breeze at a shipping auction near me, but the drone shows up as Lee_breeze, and won't take the std password. I was advised to search "reset breeze password" but they all just give the stock password, no talk on how to reset the Breeze. [emoji853]

The password for the Breeze cannot be changed, only the SSID (the name that shows up in a list of AP’s for WiFi).

Instructions for Reset are in this thread How To: Troubleshoot the Breeze and Request Help in the Forum.

You should also check out this thread How To: Tell if my phone, tablet, or pad is compatible with the Breeze?.

The password for the Breeze cannot be changed, only the SSID (the name that shows up in a list of AP’s for WiFi).

Instructions for Reset are in this thread How To: Troubleshoot the Breeze and Request Help in the Forum.

You should also check out this thread How To: Tell if my phone, tablet, or pad is compatible with the Breeze?.
That did it, thanks! Now I think it's safe to invest in some new blades, a couple more batteries, and a charger, I think. The charger it has with it looks like it experienced some kind of damage by the tape that seems to be holding it together. I'll feel safer with a new one.

All the sensors seemed to work on the drone. I'm under 30% on this battery, and don't want to fly until I have a fully charged (in an undamaged charger) battery or two!

That did it, thanks! Now I think it's safe to invest in some new blades, a couple more batteries, and a charger, I think. The charger it has with it looks like it experienced some kind of damage by the tape that seems to be holding it together. I'll feel safer with a new one.

All the sensors seemed to work on the drone. I'm under 30% on this battery, and don't want to fly until I have a fully charged (in an undamaged charger) battery or two!

Get a third party charger that will do balance charging and be able to read internal resistance of the battery pack cells. See this thread to use the connector in your OEM charger to have a balance lead. DIY- use connector from OEM Breeze charger to make adapter cable for third party charger..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis