Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Forum display issues?

Reaction score
Anyone else getting this? For some reason the posts are not word-wrapping like they used to. If the author doesn't insert a carriage return in their post, the text goes off the screen, and you have to scroll sideways. in almost 30 years of internetting, I've not seen this.

Anyone else getting this? For some reason the posts are not word-wrapping like they used to. If the author doesn't insert a carriage return in their post, the text goes off the screen, and you have to scroll sideways. in almost 30 years of internetting, I've not seen this.
Thanks for the info. We've heard this from another user but we've been unable to recreate it so far.

I assume you are using Internet Explorer? Can you tell me the exact version number? I suspect it is something like 11.0.9600.18954.

Thanks for the info. We've heard this from another user but we've been unable to recreate it so far.

I assume you are using Internet Explorer? Can you tell me the exact version number? I suspect it is something like 11.0.9600.18954.
I am seeing this also only with I.E. Firefox and Chrome ok.

I will get it shortly. Also having a problem with staying signed in.

I get the faulty word wrap on IE 11 ver. 11.228.17134.0 running on Win 10 Pro.

Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome work fine, as well as Safari browser on my iPhone 7.

IE 11.0.9600.19078

I do have Windows Update set to Notify Me (which it keeps reporting as an issue - not an issue for me, as I built this PC to use it, not just to stream constant updates form Microsoft that require reboots), so I may be a tad behind the times.

IE 11 hasn’t had any real updates for quite awhile now, only security updates. MS is focused on its newer browser Edge.

Seems weird that something as basic as word wrapping fails on IE, but is working on all other browsers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech