Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Found A Plane in A Lake?

Reaction score
Cool. I don't see the plane in the pic.

There is a bomber at the bottom of Lake Mead that can be seen from the air. Can't fly drones over it because it's in a National Park. When I get to Vegas again I think I will fly a Cessna over it and snap some pics for fun.

Reaction score

There is a bomber at the bottom of Lake Mead that can be seen from the air. Can't fly drones over it because it's in a National Park. When I get to Vegas again I think I will fly a Cessna over it and snap some pics for fun.
Cant't see it? Hmnn !

Reactions: abinder
Reaction score
Sounds like there may have been a part where you called authorities to report a plane in the water?
WF , That's exactly what my first thought was, But when I dropped down low to investigate, I saw scuba divers and a sign saying training facility. I did drive over to it, just to make sure! Thanks for clarifying that WF !:confused:

Reaction score

If you launch from outside of the park you can legally fly over the park. The air is controlled by the FAA. You cannot land or take off from the park. So you would need to have a launch site with a LOS to the lake.

Reactions: DroneClone
Reaction score
If you launch from outside of the park you can legally fly over the park. The air is controlled by the FAA. You cannot land or take off from the park. So you would need to have a launch site with a LOS to the lake.
Yeap!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdbar79