Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

**FOUND ONE ** - Need Typhoon H Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thanks to the members. One of the gang stepped up and sent me one. Thanks Mr. S!
Back to needing an internal main frame for the H. Thought I had one, but the seller was sold out and hit me with the dreaded "back order" after taking my order. Can't find one anywhere else. Grounded until further notice.

Last edited:
Back to needing an internal main frame for the H. Thought I had one, but the seller was sold out and hit me with the dreaded "back order" after taking my order. Can't find one anywhere else. Grounded until further notice.
Vertigo drones I am guessing. I was told by them, the inner frames will be in after the 5th. I am looking for one myself.

Vertigo drones I am guessing. I was told by them, the inner frames will be in after the 5th. I am looking for one myself.
I've spoken to them a couple of times. Supposed to have the back orders filled last week, didn't happen. Now they're saying they are meeting with Yuneec in Vegas this week to sort it out. We'll see.

I have one without the battery try if your interested

Thanks to the members. One of the gang stepped up and sent me one. Thanks Mr. S!
I ran into this very same issue and a great member on here hooked me up with one for 20 bucks. Hope you find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz