Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FPV camera for H850

Reaction score
I have a Yuneec H850 RTK drone, which I use for measurements with LIDAR.
I would like to know if someone can let me how to integrate an affordable FPV camera that can help me see the mission path.
Sometimes, when measuring roadways, the drone move out of sight. Flying in such conditions is risky in many ways, especially if you can't see what's ahead. FPV camera could be particularly useful in case of an emergency landing. I believe it should be a mandatory accessory for this type of drone. Note that image quality is not crucial; the key is to be able to see what's in front.

I have a Yuneec H850 RTK drone, which I use for measurements with LIDAR.
I would like to know if someone can let me how to integrate an affordable FPV camera that can help me see the mission path.
Sometimes, when measuring roadways, the drone move out of sight. Flying in such conditions is risky in many ways, especially if you can't see what's ahead. FPV camera could be particularly useful in case of an emergency landing. I believe it should be a mandatory accessory for this type of drone. Note that image quality is not crucial; the key is to be able to see what's in front.
I have many users of these in the field on Inspire 1,2 and Yuneec H 480 520 series. You need to power the camera with battery regulator and or ta[ to power. I would need to get some dimensions to make it fit the 850.

I just bought a herelink to serve this exact purpose. I'm going to mount a small USB camera on the drone with the herelink module and transit back to a separate controller. I'll report back once it's implemented.

Nice idea . Good to have alternates to DJI AIR 03. I will design and make adaptor for users that want to use this product and post when available. Should be easy .

Thanks

Nice idea . Good to have alternates to DJI AIR 03. I will design and make adaptor for users that want to use this product and post when available. Should be easy .

Thanks
How would I use the DJI AIR 03 with a yuneec?

How would I use the DJI AIR 03 with a yuneec?
Our Air 03 mount has flat bottom we supluy 3M high grip velcro . You then need a battery and regulator or a molex type cable to tap into a power source on the 850 here is link in InspirePilots with good video. If you can tap into 850 is easiest

Our Air 03 mount has flat bottom we supluy 3M high grip velcro . You then need a battery and regulator or a molex type cable to tap into a power source on the 850 here is link in InspirePilots with good video. If you can tap into 850 is easiest

But how do I view the video?

You use DJI Goggles

The DJI O3 Air Unit is compatible with the DJI FPV Goggles V2, which offers O3 video transmission, high resolution, long-range, high noise immunity, and low latency. It also works with DJI Goggles 2, which are distinguished by a lighter, smaller design and have built-in micro-OLED screens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook