Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FPV goggles

Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forum and wanted to ask.... got my Breeze yesterday and loving it, but I wondering if anyone can recommend 3rd party FPV goggles that will work with this drone? And do I need the controller regardless?

Thanks in advance.

If your phone is in the goggles, any goggles, you'll need a controller to be able to operate it.

I guess my question is: what googles, controller (besides the one from Yuneec) can be used in conjunction together?

I read in a post somewhere that if you want to use a Bluetooth controller you have to buy the one that Yuneec sells. Something about the Breeze App and function/key mapping. I was hoping that you would get some responses to your question as I too am interested in adding a more direct and precise method of control.
Has anyone used the Yuneec controller and if so how well does it work? I have only read one report from a Breeze user and it was not good,

I read in a post somewhere that if you want to use a Bluetooth controller you have to buy the one that Yuneec sells. Something about the Breeze App and function/key mapping. I was hoping that you would get some responses to your question as I too am interested in adding a more direct and precise method of control.
Has anyone used the Yuneec controller and if so how well does it work? I have only read one report from a Breeze user and it was not good,

Flying with the controller is easier, more fun, more precise as with the phone alone. The only downside is, that some users report the app crashing when the android phone is on noughat (Version 7.x) No problems with IOS and any other android versions.

i like the controller i think it is much easier then the touch screen phone but i can see with the controller it is just another thing to lug around i dont have the goggles and i dont think i can fly with them any way (noob) i have a iphone 6 and have no problem with the wifi or bluetooth connecting.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gbare