Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gamesir G3

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I just realized that yuneec controller is a Gamesir G3 model so i bought it. Now when i try to connect it, the phone (Huawei mate 9, android 7) recognizes it and the Breeze cam app seems too (the controllers shakes when I connect it) but Im not able to fly the Breeze. Any button reponds.

Any idea? Can someone post the Yuneec controller data, rom, or something like that?

Thanks in advance,

Several people have tried the Gamesir G3 without success (included me).
Probably Yuneec has decoded for there own purpose only?
It might be so that only Yuneec:s G3 is working.

The thing is that the controllers is the same...so there is a way to fly it, im sure. We should collect the data from yunneec controller in order to see what is different...

Hi everybody,

I just realized that yuneec controller is a Gamesir G3 model so i bought it. Now when i try to connect it, the phone (Huawei mate 9, android 7) recognizes it and the Breeze cam app seems too (the controllers shakes when I connect it) but Im not able to fly the Breeze. Any button reponds.

Any idea? Can someone post the Yuneec controller data, rom, or something like that?

Thanks in advance,

The controller only works in "FPV" mode and youmihht find this handy too.
Downloads - Yuneec

I
The controller only works in "FPV" mode and youmihht find this handy too.
Downloads - Yuneec

Hi, i know,

But my controller is not the Yuneec official, is the Gamesir G3 that is exactly the same model as the yuneec's official one...im just trying to make it work but is difficult without having an official one :(

gamesir.hk wrote: if you would like to connect the Breeze drone, you have to buy the Yuneec customized game controller G3, which is different from our normal G3 SOFTWARE!

There is a gamstar_config.XML in the yuneec breeze folder in Android. It is located unter root/data/data/...flyingcam/shared_prefs/. Maybe this is the solution?

In the same folder you can disable the forced auto update of the breeze with the new APP. It is located in Version.XML and named foreceupdate - set it from 1 to 0 to disable forced Firmware update.

Hey man!

Thats a good idea. My phone is no rooted so i dont have access to the root directory. Can you paste this xml?

Thanks!

Sure:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' standalone='yes' ?>
<map>
<int name="gamesir_forbidden" value="2" />
<long name="gamesir_lastTime" value="1492509536069" />
<string name="gamesir_gamesirlist">[{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;Usb Joystick Usb Joystick&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄-AK47&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;2358&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;00d3&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;Gamesir-G2s&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄G2&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;ffff&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;046d&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;Gamesir-G2&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄G2&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;ffff&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;046d&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;xiaoji Gamesir-G2&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄G2&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;05ac&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;033c&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;Gamesir-G2s&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄G2&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;05ac&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;022c&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;Gamesir-G2u&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄(2.4G)&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;05ac&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;022d&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;Gamesir-G3f&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄G3&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;05ac&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;055a&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;Gamesir-G3w&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄G3&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;05ac&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;055b&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;GameSir-G3&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄G3&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;05ac&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;046f&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;GameSir-G3s&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄G3&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;05ac&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;046f&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;GameSir-G3s&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄G3&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;05ac&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;033d&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;Gamesir-G3v&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄G3&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;ffff&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;046e&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;Gamesir-G4&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄G4&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;ffff&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;046f&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;Gamesir-G4&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄G4&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;05ac&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;044d&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;Gamesir-G4s&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄G4&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;ffff&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;046f&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;Gamesir-G4s&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄G4&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;05ac&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;044d&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;Gamesir-G4v&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄G4&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;ffff&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;046f&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;Gamesir-T1&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄T1&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;ffff&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;0450&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;Gamesir-T1 Pro&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄T1&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;05ac&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;044e&quot;},{&quot;driveName&quot;:&quot;Xiaoji Gamesir-G3w&quot;,&quot;keyName&quot;:&quot;小鸡手柄G3&quot;,&quot;vid&quot;:&quot;05ac&quot;,&quot;pid&quot;:&quot;044e&quot;}]</string>
<boolean name="gamesir_supportHID" value="true" />
<boolean name="gamesir_isFirst" value="false" />
</map>

Would it be worth buying the fpv controller kit steal the xml file then return the controler back ? as an unwanted gift?

Hello!
what is the result?
Hi I just received a message from another member by the name of "airborne" saying,
"Hi,
I have the "original" FPV kit by Yuneec. So if you can tell me how to extract the xml file / dedicated firmware out of the controller I would be glad to extract this for you. Just give me pointers how to do.
Kindest Regards"

Hope this helps =)

can u give me the whole xml ? not copy paste, gonna open it with an programmer app. :)
Hi I just received a message from another member by the name of "airborne" saying,
"Hi,
I have the "original" FPV kit by Yuneec. So if you can tell me how to extract the xml file / dedicated firmware out of the controller I would be glad to extract this for you. Just give me pointers how to do.
Kindest Regards"

Hope this helps =)

Greetings from Savannah!
Has there been any progress on this subject? I was really hoping to use something like the pg-9023 controller from lpega. Much better fit for tablets.

The xml file above is just a connection list for GameSir controllers for the Android OS for ID in the Bluetooth connection routine.

It contains no information for the mapping of control functions on the Yuneec (GameSir) Controller.

If someone has the ability to to look into the information in the controller firmware update on the Yuneec website, they may be able to glean some insight into the difference between it and the regular G3 controller.

I do know that the Yuneec controller doesn’t work with the programs from GameSir on the iOS platform.

The 8" LG V520 tablet worked fine to fly the Breeze. But whenever I connected the tablet to the controller, the controller turned itself off.
It seemed like the firmware only allowed small device such as an iPhone to be mounted to be used with the controller.
yC.jpg yT.jpg
The OEM mount's spring was strong enough to hold the tablet if you asked. Two old credit cards were U shaped to hold the top and bottom edges of the tablet better.

I would try the LG again before giving up on it. Tablets do work. That's not to say you don't have compatibility issues with yours. :-(

Wow, you have some pretty strong credit (cards).

Hope it works for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz