Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Getting the CGO-ET to work with 920+

Reaction score
Just got a new cgoet camera which I'm trying to use with my H920 + with the camera adapter installed. The camera connects and live output of camera is displayed. The problem is that that gimbal controls on the st-16 aren't working for this camera.
Anyone have a work around for this?

I'm curious, are you trying to connect the ET with the 920 selected as the platform or the Typhoon H? As I have not tried an ET camera I do not know for certain but it's possible the 920 platform may not recognize the camera software, and may require connecting as a Typhoon H to shift the OS into a mode compatible with accepting the software.

Looking at the U.S. Yuneec website I did not see any reference to the old CGO-ET, only one for the model compatible with the H-520. There's nothing I saw in Support or Downloads for the old model now. You might try calling Yuneec C.S. and see what they have to say. As the 920 can be operated as a Typhoon H by selecting CGO-3 from the camera drop down list the old ET should function.

I'm curious, are you trying to connect the ET with the 920 selected as the platform or the Typhoon H? As I have not tried an ET camera I do not know for certain but it's possible the 920 platform may not recognize the camera software, and may require connecting as a Typhoon H to shift the OS into a mode compatible with accepting the software.

Looking at the U.S. Yuneec website I did not see any reference to the old CGO-ET, only one for the model compatible with the H-520. There's nothing I saw in Support or Downloads for the old model now. You might try calling Yuneec C.S. and see what they have to say. As the 920 can be operated as a Typhoon H by selecting CGO-3 from the camera drop down list the old ET should function.
I discovered it's the et for h520 model, that wasn't clearly stated when I bought it. The firmware on the st16 has a dropdown for the et camera and recognizes the camera and displays the live feed. i can change camera settings, and all that, the only problem is that the gimbal doesn't respond to pan & tilt inputs from the st16.

I just bought and received my 920, but I can't seem to find the camera adapter for the CGO ET (480 version). Any help would be appreciated

Reactions: Docdor
Call yuneec usa they have them in their Wharehouse in Kansas city . they aren't listed on their site. I bought one last month $115.00

Thanks for the info Slick, I was able to get one ordered today from Yuneec US, ha success! Thanks again

I grabbed a mount too. Anyone have luck finding the current firmware update for the camera? Also anyone have any luck getting it to work with the handheld gimble that comes with the 4 k camera?

Just got a new cgoet camera which I'm trying to use with my H920 + with the camera adapter installed. The camera connects and live output of camera is displayed. The problem is that that gimbal controls on the st-16 aren't working for this camera.
Anyone have a work around for this?

Hey, the CGO ET definitely works with the 920+ with full camera and gimbal control. I have worked for 2 years with this setup.

Meanwhile I have sold the 920+ so cannot do any tests for you.

You selected the correct model (920) and the correct cam (CGO ET) in the St16, I assume?

I grabbed a mount too. Anyone have luck finding the current firmware update for the camera? Also anyone have any luck getting it to work with the handheld gimble that comes with the 4 k camera?

Hi,

suppose you are outside the EU? Then you need the A version which I cannot find anywhere. Keep searching and let you know.

The EU version is available via the German Yuneec Homepage (Support—Downloads).

The latest version they had issued is 0.0.35.

Did any one on here need a CGO-ET? I had to return my 920+ it was defective and I've decided to give up on Yuneec as a brand. Its sad, I had hoped for an alternative to DJI.

Put a price on it and see what develops. Lacking a price (bait) you won’t get many nibbles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430