Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gifi 6000 / 7000 mah Battery

Its been reported the 6000 is a clone of Yuneecs stock battery. The 7000 has not been on the market yet. Rumors say the end of Nov. for the 7000 to hit the shelves

Its been reported the 6000 is a clone of Yuneecs stock battery. The 7000 has not been on the market yet. Rumors say the end of Nov. for the 7000 to hit the shelves

Seller is in China, Dongguan City. I tried to get a 7000 to test. They took my order, with the understanding it would ship right away. Short story: never happened and after long delay without explanation PP encouraged them to refund my payment.

I'm not trying to knock Gifi, I know their batteries are being used on Q500's. My suggestion is to wait until a USA seller who handles Gifi has the 7000 for sale...just saying...

Reactions: abinder and GRH
Seller is in China, Dongguan City. I tried to get a 7000 to test. They took my order, with the understanding it would ship right away. Short story: never happened and after long delay without explanation PP encouraged them to refund my payment.

I'm not trying to knock Gifi, I know their batteries are being used on Q500's. My suggestion is to wait until a USA seller who handles Gifi has the 7000 for sale...just saying...

CarolinaDronz will have them in stock first in the US as Frank is the main Us distributor. I will post a update when Frank gets them in stock.

Anyone else had a delivery from gifi I ordered a battery on the 28th of may order still saying processing and no luck contacting them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval