Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GIFI 7500mAh Bstteries

Reaction score
so as some of you might know, I'm new here, I just picked up a project q500 4k, and in the process of learning more about it.

I've read a few threads about battery conversion, moving the power plug to the rear and converting for higher than OEM 5400mAh for the longer flight time fever,,,,,,,

I did stumble across the GIFI 7500, watched a youtube flight time review, and read the Amazon reviews, they seem viable,

Anybody using them?

I also know it's going to be long wait, like a month from oversea's.
I can wait, I have other drones to pilot around,,,,

so as some of you might know, I'm new here, I just picked up a project q500 4k, and in the process of learning more about it.

I've read a few threads about battery conversion, moving the power plug to the rear and converting for higher than OEM 5400mAh for the longer flight time fever,,,,,,,

I did stumble across the GIFI 7500, watched a youtube flight time review, and read the Amazon reviews, they seem viable,

Anybody using them?

I also know it's going to be long wait, like a month from oversea's.
I can wait, I have other drones to pilot around,,,,
I use the 7500mah Gifi batteries!

Do they perform as advertised?

When compared price wise I didn't mind the few $ differance.

Do they perform as advertised?

When compared price wise I didn't mind the few $ differance.
I've had no problems out of them in 60+ degree weather here in WNY. I have times them everytime I use them and get just over 23 minutes out of them.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Mine will be here early April,
As soon as the transmitter batteries show I'll be able to power up the bird and check the camera with one of the batteries that came with the deal.
Not going to trust the battery that I got with it, one's already ballooned up when I tried to charge it.
Dis charged it completely and soldered a wire from post to post so it won't be a hazard.

Mine will be here early April,
As soon as the transmitter batteries show I'll be able to power up the bird and check the camera with one of the batteries that came with the deal.
Not going to trust the battery that I got with it, one's already ballooned up when I tried to charge it.
Dis charged it completely and soldered a wire from post to post so it won't be a hazard.
Watkins where are you located?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy