Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gimbal arm bent on Cgo3+

Reaction score
Good day

I had a crash recently and had to replace everything including the circuit board. Camera had a few scratches until I had it in the air and saw the gimbal couldn't center.. Gimbal arm is bent..Don't know how camera stayed alive and the arm is bent.. Anyone can direct me to someone that sells gimbal arms or a way to straighten it out.

Thank you

I too have a bent/broken vertical gimbal arm
Ordered one on vertigo drones web page however it has been on back order for two weeks now. This is the only place I have been able to find one and I haven't gotten it yet. If anyone knows where to find one please post it

I too have a bent/broken vertical gimbal arm
Ordered one on vertigo drones web page however it has been on back order for two weeks now. This is the only place I have been able to find one and I haven't gotten it yet. If anyone knows where to find one please post it

Call Yuneec customer support. Yuneec sells parts to the public.

I have one bent to. A bad crash. You have to disassemble the hole camara from the frame. I'm waiting for parts to. On back order. There was one on Ebay with motor for 50 bucks US.

You might be able to straighten it. Ater you disassemble the camera. Be very careful of the connectors and mark the so you can install them back in the correct spot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval