Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GIMBAL CAMERA CALIBRATION

Reaction score
I tried the Gimbal Camera Calibration.

I used the 1.1 manual, carefully following all instructions: the camera turns on the top, approximately at 45 ° to the right, then remains motionless indefinitely, and the main LED blinks red and white rapidly (I think because I performed the tests in an NO-FLY zone).
I tried several times, waiting for more than 10 minutes each time.
I also turned off all wifi in home.

I executed all the tests in the home, on a perfectly level and stable surface (no wind, of course).

Someone who is able to calibrate the CGO+, can you tell me how did he do?

Thanks in advance for any response.

Watch on YouTube it shows how to calibrate campus accelerometer and gimbal it's very easily done I did mine with problems

Watch on YouTube it shows how to calibrate campus accellerometer and gimbal it's very easily done I did mine with problems

Can you refer to specific YouTube video for this? I searched and didn't find any video for the gimbal calibration. I think it is too soon after the firmware update for any video to cover the camera calibration.

I have done it on my H and with success. However, make sure the pan toggle lever is in the middle position after you center the camera. I had to do a second calibration because I didn't center the camera so it was looking forward. Then it worked just fine. It took two or three minutes to complete the calibration.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval