Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Glitches

Reaction score
Good day to everyone. I'm new to the Yuneec Drone World. I'm very impressed by it, however, I'm getting glitches while recording videos. I've made sure that the updates are current and various settings on the St.16 controller. What am I doing wrong or what can be done to rectify this?

Post a sample video... no basis for speculating without an example.

Do you mean glitches on the live video feed (which would be relatively normal especially when flying at distance), or in the footage from the camera (which would not) ?

Ok, what were your video settings (resolution most importantly) and what spec SD card are you using ?

Ok, what were your video settings (resolution most importantly) and what spec SD card are you using ?[/QUO
Ok, what were your video settings (resolution most importantly) and what spec SD card are you using ?
Today, I was using the card that it came with a 1920x1080F30 setting
Last night I was using a Scandisk Ultra 32gb at a resolution of 3840x2160F30
Did it with both.

What class is the SD card ? If it is less than U3 the chances are it can't do 4K reliably. But if you are still having problems at 1080 and the cards are greater than Class 10, then we can eliminate them from our enquiries, and there is likely something more serious wrong with the camera.

What class is the SD card ? If it is less than U3 the chances are it can't do 4K reliably. But if you are still having problems at 1080 and the cards are greater than Class 10, then we can eliminate them from our enquiries, and there is likely something more serious wrong with the camera.
Thanks. I'll try a new Card

The supplied card I received was a basic one. Good for photos but not useable for video. Without a "U3" rating on the SD card, don't waste your time on video.

Without a "U3" rating on the SD card, don't waste your time on video.
That's not quite true. Whilst there is no doubt that U3 is the safest bet for 4k footage, I've got class 10's that have worked for that, and they can do 1080P30 with ease, so it's not quite fair to dismiss anything under U3 out of hand...

AeroJ,
The supplied card was a SanDisk 32GB HC U1 C10. Recorded video was "glitchy" and froze repeatedly on various captured images during playback in my computer, my laptop and my tab. Video editing did not help.
I had the same results after buying 2 SanDisk 64GB XC V10 C10 A1 Ultra Plus cards. Both cards now sit in a desk drawer.
After reading earlier posts on this forum (and in the instruction manual), I sought U3-rated cards.
My card of choice now is a Samsung 64 Pro Plus U3. Works great. I highly recommend it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babyyodajede