Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Go Professional Hard Case

Reaction score
Got the hard case for my new H. Have some of their other units with no issues. What I discovered with the case for the H is that the slots for the landing gear are about a good 3/4" to narrow (length wise). However you can take the foam caps off the carbon fiber gear and it will fit. Would have thought that you wouldn't need to do that. Otherwise, a nice case but smells like oranges when new.

Last edited:
UPDATE: I sent webmail to Go Professional Cases awhile back about the fit issue. I had all but forgotten the webmail and was learning to live with the problem. Then, I get an email from Rick Bohlman at GPCs. Here is how Rick replied:
"The landing gear problem has been a challenging problem, we worked directly with Yuneec on design of the case and they used a few of our cases for their demo units fitting perfectly. Then to all of our surprises the 2nd or 3rd production run came from China with wider landing gear. Customer service will contact you the beginning of the week to get your case back and send the newest version of the case. Coincidentally, we made a major change to the new case, we moved the batteries to the left side, this move allowed us to offer an optional travel battery case. Please see the attachment with general information of the change and optional case."​
Pictures of the new case design were also provided. I am extremely pleased with the quality of customer service GPC has demonstrated. While this is my not my first case from them (Phantom 1), it will definitely not be the last. GPC is a great example of how other companies should be supporting their customers. It's the most efficient form of advertising. Thanks Rick and GPC!

Attachments

• H group.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
Reactions: WilsonFlyer
Here's a link to the case - Yuneec Typhoon H Case | GPC, Inc. . Rick said that the new photos will go up next week. I'm sure that the price will stay the same. I purchased mine from B&H Photo.
Thanks, but a case that size would cost about 500$ to ship to me in Ireland, it's his own nice looking foam insert put into a peli case, I'm wondering which size peli it is, it looks like the perfect length width and depth. I may be able to source a 2nd hand peli locally or relativity locally which I could make my own insert for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval