Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Got it! Should I calibrate or just fly it?

Come on! I stayed in a Halfway House during college days! LOL Saved $$$

LOL... ok here is a clue.. This organization's Base is responsible for creating hospitals, that don't charge for any child served by them.. ( ok i know i'm being silly but **** i'm old enough too) And i do apologize for going a wee bit off topic...but hey humor an old goat will ya.. :D

Hi Guys, Do I need to calibrate for location A again if the last calibration was performed on location B?
Something tells me 'YES' unless 'H' is able to log it.

Hi Guys, Do I need to calibrate for location A again if the last calibration was performed on location B?
Something tells me 'YES' unless 'H' is able to log it.

Not quite following your question.. where is A where is B (how far apart?) If its less than 60 miles or so your fine.. (this was the de-facto standard on dji drones)

Not quite following your question.. where is A where is B (how far apart?) If its less than 60 miles or so your fine.. (this was the de-facto standard on dji drones)

Thanks. You just answered my question. The distance between point A and B is variable, clearly we are talking 10/15km and greater.

I flew mine for the first time today @ 8400 ft. elevation where I live in Colorado. Drove up to a mountain mesa just above town and calibrated the drone with no problems. I've never flown a drone before so I was careful not to fly beyond the Safe mode radius. I used up 3 batteries and had a good time. Everything works great! I drained one battery flying angle just to get the feel of the controls in pilot mode. Not bad but I certainly have room for improvement. I'm videoing my nephews wedding in 3 weeks so I plan to get lots of practice between now and then. BTW....I broke the lever off the OBS Avoidance switch during packing and unpacking in the carry case I made for it. Best be careful with those levers....

Congrats on the maiden voyage! How much flight time did you get with the 3 batteries?

And as always, "Have fun with your Typhoon H" :D
You know...not nearly as much as I thought I would. I didn't actually measure the time but the voltage dropped pretty quick. I think one video was for 12 minutes before the warning buzz went off. Should I expect less flight time at this altitude?....Anyone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval