Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gps acquiring

Reaction score
Bonjour j'ai un typhoon h depuis quelques mois. Je n'ai eu aucun problème jusqu'à maintenant avec ma st16 mais depuis que j'ai utilisé le wizard je ne peu plus avoir de gps avec ma st16 ( le gps fonctionne avec le wizard) que dois je faire? Merci

Translation:
Hello, I've had a typhoon h for a few months. I haven't had any problems so far with my st16 but since I used the wizard I can no longer have gps with my st16 (the gps works with the wizard) what should I do? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
My first suggestion would be to make sure the Wizard Wand is off then power up the Typhoon H and place it in Bind Mode by tilting it at least 45 degrees forward two times. The Main LED will go from flashing blue to rapidly flashing orange. Then power on the ST16, go into System Settings, Bind, tap Refresh, then select the SR24 that appears in the left column and the CGO3P that appears in the right column, and then select the Bind button on the lower right. After connecting return to the main screen.

Assuming the binding suggested by @DoomMeister does not resolve the issue, check these things:
-Are you outside with a clear view of the sky?
-ST16 GPS turned "ON"?
-How many Drone GPS Satellites are you seeing on the ST16?
-How many Controller GPS Satellites are you seeing on the ST16?
-Was there a delay of weeks/months between using the wizard and now?
ST16 GPS3.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone