Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bonjour de Vendée (France)

Reaction score
Je suis propriétaire d'un H520 avec E90 et CGOET.
Je viens vers vous car j'ai des soucis depuis la mise à jour , je ne peux plus me connecter avec ma E90 car problème de mot de passe. J'ai fait reset sur la carte SD de la E90 mais rien ne se passe. Pouvez-vous m'aider. Merci.

I own an H520 with E90 and CGOET.

I'm coming to you because I've had problems since the update, I can no longer log in with my E90 because of a password problem. I reset on the SD card of the E90 but nothing happens. Can you help me? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cecil
Je viens vers vous car j'ai des soucis depuis la mise à jour , je ne peux plus me connecter avec ma E90 car problème de mot de passe. J'ai fait reset sur la carte SD de la E90 mais rien ne se passe. Pouvez-vous m'aider. Merci.
Welcome to our Forum.

I'm coming to you because I've had problems since the update, I can no longer log in with my E90 because of a password problem. I reset on the SD card of the E90 but nothing happens. Can you help me? Thank you.
Exit from DataPilot and bring up the WiFi settings for Android. Select your home WiFi hotspots and select forget. Now turn on the aircraft with E90 attached, then select the SSID for the E90 and connect to it. Enter the password if prompted for it. Now return to DataPilot and see if you connect to both camera and aircraft.

Je viens vers vous car j'ai des soucis depuis la mise à jour , je ne peux plus me connecter avec ma E90 car problème de mot de passe.

I can no longer log in with my E90 because of a password problem.
You did not clarify what kind of a password problem you are having. If you mean you do not know the password, the standard password is 1234567890.
If the problem is something else, please tell us what you see.

Vous n'avez pas précisé quel type de problème de mot de passe vous rencontrez. Si vous voulez dire que vous ne connaissez pas le mot de passe, le mot de passe standard est 1234567890.
Si le problème est autre, veuillez nous dire ce que vous voyez.

You did not clarify what kind of a password problem you are having. If you mean you do not know the password, the standard password is 1234567890.
If the problem is something else, please tell us what you see.

Vous n'avez pas précisé quel type de problème de mot de passe vous rencontrez. Si vous voulez dire que vous ne connaissez pas le mot de passe, le mot de passe standard est 1234567890.
Si le problème est autre, veuillez nous dire ce que vous voyez.
am belated to thank you for your response. I am sorry for that. The problem is solved for now. Cordially.

Exit from DataPilot and bring up the WiFi settings for Android. Select your home WiFi hotspots and select forget. Now turn on the aircraft with E90 attached, then select the SSID for the E90 and connect to it. Enter the password if prompted for it. Now return to DataPilot and see if you connect to both camera and aircraft.
am belated to thank you for your response. I am sorry for that. The problem is solved for now. Cordially.

Reactions: WTFDproject

Welcome to The Forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval