Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GPS loss question

Just for clarification, it’s not supposed to hover without moving but it usually does remain generally low in motion within GPS accuracy limitations. Even the best of the best autopilots have some deviation error.

If my birds were tossing props I’d be looking to replace the props or the quick change adapters to resolve the problem at the source.

This thread reminded me of a few years back in a different part of the country, on the coast.
We used to stand on the cliff top overlooking the ocean and watch the local hawks looking for a meal.
They would hover with wings flapping like crazy and body moving about, in a 20-30knot wind but their head was absolutely locked motionless in 3d space.
What is inside that tiny head that they can utilise the earth's magnetism to a point that we can't even approach?
Cool stuff, hope someone cracks it someday.
Actually sometimes I think the military HAS cracked it given the accuracy of their weapons and sensors.
Just that we're not allowed access to it ....yet!!
Cheers

That is precisely why civilian GPS coordinates are not as accurate as military coordinates. They don’t want us to shoot as well as they can. However, their stuff isn’t “dead nuts” accurate either, but they’d like us to believe it is. It’s plenty close enough though.

you need 2 or a larger canopy for the H I have not yet figured out how to install it yet on an H due to the fact that it is another companies product and have only perfected it to the Q and my walkera scout
Do many drones do you have ?
I have 2, they are Typhoon His
One with real sense
The other with out. I never thought
About doing the parachute thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers