Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GPS module alignment

Reaction score
Replacing a busted body shell. can someone tell me the proper alignment of the gps module. is the cable connect on one side or front or back? should have taken a photo before removing it.

Replacing a busted body shell. can someone tell me the proper alignment of the gps module. is the cable connect on one side or front or back? should have taken a photo before removing it.

@Pman , what’s the verdict on this one? You are the expert.

Not sure what you are asking. Are you talking about gps 1 or 2?
Gps 1 is the one under the top canopy and GPS 2 is the tiny board under the power/light button board.
I did receive one parts drone that had the GPS 2 board plugged into the wrong place as it will push into both the horizontal molex and the vertical one. It's supposed to plug into the vertical one next to the GPS 1 molex connector.
Do you mean where do you run the GPS 1 cable through the body back to where you plug it in? Contact me and I can walk you through it with pics if needed.
I've repaired 9 of them although I've bought 10 as 1 was actually perfect and still had the tags. Have 3 new and 9 repaired plus I could repair 2 more if I had working main boards. When you cant fly in upstate NY it gives me something to do.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Not sure what you are asking. Are you talking about gps 1 or 2?
Gps 1 is the one under the top canopy and GPS 2 is the tiny board under the power/light button board.
I did receive one parts drone that had the GPS 2 board plugged into the wrong place as it will push into both the horizontal molex and the vertical one. It's supposed to plug into the vertical one next to the GPS 1 molex connector.
Do you mean where do you run the GPS 1 cable through the body back to where you plug it in? Contact me and I can walk you through it with pics if needed.
I've repaired 9 of them although I've bought 10 as 1 was actually perfect and still had the tags. Have 3 new and 9 repaired plus I could repair 2 more if I had working main boards. When you cant fly in upstate NY it gives me something to do.
I was talking about the GPS 1 module on the top of the drone body. I believe I saw somewhere else that the alignment does not matter on that one. just want to make sure before closing it back up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis