Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Grand Lake Theater

I love the video. It would be totally illegal to shoot in Canada, even having an advanced certificate. Yuneec has not gotten any of our sRPAS, (drones) certified for advanced flying yet. The list is pretty exclusive at the moment. Hopefully, Yuneeec will get off their kiesters and have the H family of multirotors approved.

I love the video. It would be totally illegal to shoot in Canada, even having an advanced certificate. Yuneec has not gotten any of our sRPAS, (drones) certified for advanced flying yet. The list is pretty exclusive at the moment. Hopefully, Yuneeec will get off their kiesters and have the H family of multirotors approved.

Interesting how drones has to be verified in your country. But hopefully soon, they will be in the list.

I am not trying to hijack this thread. The video was great. As far as our drones and the list, we can only hope that Yuneec gets our drones on the approved lists so those who want the advanced certificate can use them.

I am not trying to hijack this thread. The video was great. As far as our drones and the list, we can only hope that Yuneec gets our drones on the approved lists so those who want the advanced certificate can use them.

Not hijacking at all, I’m just ignorant, when it comes to laws and regulations outside of the US.

Not hijacking at all, I’m just ignorant, when it comes to laws and regulations outside of the US.
Canada's laws are pretty strict. They will loosen up a bit on June 1st, but 7ntil then we are limited to 500 meters distance and 90 meters height. We cannot fly within 100 meters of people and 75 meters of buildings or vehicles

After June 1st, these restrictions will be loosened up... a bit. Transport Canada makes no distinction between 250 grams and 25 kilograms. All have the same restrictions. Under 250 grams they just say to fly safe. Here in Canada, the municipalities can make their regulations. Where I am in Lethbridge, they have completely banned any UAV of any size or configuration inside city limits. Not even your 84 gram Tello is allowed. I know. .. stupid, but this is how we live. The Province has what they call PULZ (Public Use Land Zones) that are free to use. We have one 75 miles west in the Mountains. Very pretty, but a bit of a drive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop