Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GREAT Website for used drones

Reaction score
I want to share a secret with you guys. A couple of years ago I found out that Goodwill had an online auction site. I looked around their site and found a LOT of good drones on there. I am sharing a link to the site and one of the drones for sale. It is a Q500 and bidding is 75 dollars right now. They usually go for around 100 on this site. Just search 'drones' in their search bar. Here is the link: Yuneec Q500 Vintage Remote Control Grey Drone

Reactions: Andrew Grant
??? Looks like it’s been crashed? Landing gear broken off....no camera....controller? Batteries? Description says dirty but in overall good condition.....really?

I’ll bet some good deals do pop up.....just have to know what you’re looking for. I donate to Goodwill several times a year. We have a pretty nice sized store close by....and rather than deal with Craigslist or ebay, I drop stuff off at Goodwill.

I want to share a secret with you guys. A couple of years ago I found out that Goodwill had an online auction site.

Just so that you, and others, are aware, Goodwill is NOT a non-profit organization...they are a FOR PROFIT, which masquerades as a "non-profit", and relies entirely on donated goods for the products they sell. Even though they never outright claim to be a "non-profit", the founder purposely chose the name 'Goodwill', banking on the hopes that people would assume/believe the company to be a non-profit, charity-driven business. They even use specifically-chosen wording in their marketing to falsely imply the idea that they are "non-profit", and that they are a charity (again, even though they never use those words).

If you want to support TRUE non-profit/charity organizations, there are quite a few - Catholic Charities, Salvation Army, American Humane Society, Ronald McDonald House, Wounded Warriors, etc, just to make a few. I'm not trying to dissuade anyone from purchasing a drone from Goodwill...but, at the same time, if you're thinking that you're supporting a non-profit and/or charitable organization by doing so, this is to inform you that you are NOT doing so.

I don't really care about their profits. I just like getting a good deal. You have to take what you get when bidding and buying on their site. I have purchased two CGO3s and three CGO2 setups and haven't had any problems with them. I did purchase a Q500 on their site also and it was new in the box for 197.50. Just watch their shipping charges, they can get crazy with them.

it's what you supported with your savings.
They do a LOT for local communities. Jobs and training are two things they focus on. They may not be a non-profit organization but they do give back. A lot of the information you find on the internet is wrong. If you really want to know the truth about the company just take a look at their tax information.

I know all I need to know in regards to their abuse of human beings actually.

I've been hurt by Goodwill. Some of the fashion "finds" at Goodwill that people think are cool have caused irreparable damage to my retinas...

It hasn't been the poor folks who've gone there in search of affordable haberdashery who've facilitated this. It's been the folks who could afford to pay full retail, but instead think they're being trendy...

Tell your employer to run their company like Goodwill and you can be the first pay review, you of course won't complain when they set the bar over your head and dock your pay for not reaching it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio