Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GUI Setup

Reaction score
I have to say the instructions that come with the H are very limited. I did download a better set from the Yuneec site. I got the the GUI set and got hung up.

I updated the firmware on my H and then connected to the computer but it is not recognizing the GUI. Does anyone have any suggestions? I do not want to fly it until everything is checked out.

It will still not recognize the H. It appears that Windows 10 does not support com ports or even virtual com ports. It is looking for a Com1 port

Does anyone have a work around for this?

The H GUI works just fine using Windows 10, it's what I use. Open the GUI and select Edit. The dropdown will provide a choice between USB and SerialPort. Select USB. If you are still having problems open the link "here" circled in red. Determine if you have a 32 or 64 bit computer and click the appropriate driver. Worst case you may have to go to your Device Manager to select a Comm Port. In general, follow the instructions provided in the GUI. My H was not connected to the GUI when taking the screen shots. If none of the above works, use "Uninstall" to remove the GUI program from your computer, then go back to the Yuneec site. Turn off your anti virus programs and download the GUI program again to start over.GUI instructions_1.jpg GUI Instructions_2.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop