Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Batteries in Stock!

Terrestrial is awesome. I ordered two batteries today after their UPS delivery. I talked to Chris and he went out of his way to get my order packed and he took my order to the local UPS store so my order could ship today.

That's customer service!

Reactions: Christopher Philips
I talked to someone at Drones Plus's main distribution office in Las Vegas yesterday to see when my battery would be here, but was told there were hundreds of pre-orders on batteries and the United States only received TEN of them. The rest are apparently on that 'slow boat from China! I also checked Fry's, but they don't carry the T-H battery. I only live a mile from their store...

Mojoe35

Chris,

I want at least one Typhoon H battery. The issue is that your site does not ship to Puerto Rico USA.

Is not letting me even with my Paypal account.

Please help!!!!

Reactions: Christopher Philips
Hey Everyone! FINALLY I have H batteries! I only have a limited supply, head to our website to order yours today,

Typhoon H

I will ship them all out tomorrow, you will receive them by the weekend!

J wanna give a quick review on Laura's service, 5/5. Ordered a battery, received next day. I ordered second day air. Cool thing is, I also received a credit for my shipping, not realizing that she w basically only a few hr's drive away. I appreciate her taking the time to notice this and getting it out within 24 hrs.
Thank You, Laura!! Very kind of you.

S.R

Reactions: Laura Turbeville
J wanna give a quick review on Laura's service, 5/5. Ordered a battery, received next day. I ordered second day air. Cool thing is, I also received a credit for my shipping, not realizing that she w basically only a few hr's drive away. I appreciate her taking the time to notice this and getting it out within 24 hrs.
Thank You, Laura!! Very kind of you.

S.R

Thank you so very much! Come by and visit sometime!

Remember, if you can't locate batteries, just call and order from Yuneec. They always seem to have a few in stock more than they did before.

Just checked Samy's camera and they are back-ordered. Bought 4 several weeks ago. I'll keep checking and report when they have stock again.

Looks like terrestrial imaging has no more H batteries!
Not listed anywhere on the site. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Looks like terrestrial imaging has no more H batteries!
Not listed anywhere on the site. Please correct me if I'm wrong

I have two batteries coming on Monday that I won't be needing. I will sell them untouched for what I paid for them. Let me know if you're interested.

I have two batteries coming on Monday that I won't be needing. I will sell them untouched for what I paid for them. Let me know if you're interested.
I'll take them !
Details?
Where are you located ?
Cost?

So why the heck are the smaller hobby shops getting batteries and yet the large venders like B&H, Adorama who were selling the batteries in the $80 range can't seem to receive a shipment to fill all of their orders from 3 weeks ago?

Based on this, I wouldn't order the Soft Yuneec Typhoon H Backpack from a large vender as you'll probably not receive it. Go to the smaller venders for it.

Reactions: stanman63

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech