Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H+ Battery fully charged for 6 weeks

I am surprised more emphasis is not placed on the limitation of Lithium batteries. Whenever I tell someone that they should not leave their batteries fully charged I get hostile responses.
After using the H+ battery in flight, I use the stock charger to put in storage mode. The stock charger will flash red and green when it is about 50% charged. This is only a guesstimate, but I haven't had any issue doing this.

Reactions: Steve Carr
The problem of zero satellites onto the transmitter happens sometimes also on my ST10+ that I use for the Chroma. Simply i leave the transmitter switched on, outside in a clear sky area, for about 10 minutes and it starts to receive gps again. tellculvers com survey taco bell breakfast hours
What you say is true in many cases, but in this instance the antenna for the GPS in the ST16S was found to be bad. Once a good antenna was installed the GPS function for the ST16S worked as it should.

A note of caution for H+ pilots: if you find the GPS not functioning well on the ST16S make sure you go into settings and select the home point to be the takeoff location and not the position of the ST16S. In the event of an RTL the aircraft will return to the launch point. If set to the controller in this instance it will not have good data and there is no telling where it will attempt to go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital