Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H+ Battery fully charged for 6 weeks

Reaction score
I must be lucky?
I needed to go out and up date satellite info, so I grabbed one of two H+ batteries, and found it was 100% fully charged in which I hadn't flow since 9/19.
That was the last time I charged 3 batteries. I forgot to fly one of the batteries off. I was able to fly for 13minute 45seconds. and flew it down to 27%. (1rst warning) and landed.
Now, why was I able to keep the H+ battery fully charged for 6 weeks and no issues?:eek:
I keep a log book showing my flights.

Last edited:
Another update, I just recharged the battery for less than 15 minutes and it came in at 97%, so I flew it to 50% (8 minutes 13 seconds flight time)
This time I only had satellites on the H+ (17) and no (0) satellites showing on the transmitter.😬 No flight issues.
I'm going to check my flight logs and see if it was recorded there?

Last edited:
So looking at my flight logs, (Telemetry) I can only find (satellite Num letter K) for the drone only on Excel spreed sheet.
Where is it for the controller?

I must be lucky?
I needed to go out and up date satellite info, so I grabbed one of two H+ batteries, and found it was 100% fully charged in which I hadn't flow since 9/19.
That was the last time I charged 3 batteries. I forgot to fly one of the batteries off. I was able to fly for 13minute 45seconds. and flew it down to 27%. (1rst warning) and landed.
Now, why was I able to keep the H+ battery fully charged for 6 weeks and no issues?:eek:
I keep a log book showing my flights.
I have done the same thing, forgot about it, and rechecked the battery and it was still charged.So I flew with it and had no problems. We all know better than to make a habit of this, unless you like buying new batteries,,,or a new drone. We just got lucky but the batteries weaken a little every time we do this. Over time we pay the price. Also there may be a danger of fire , keeping a full battery around.I balance charge every time.When I fast charge I only get 10 minutes instead of 15. Lastly I would not fly at all till I figure out why I had no sats. on the transmitter. Just my humble opinins. Peace KC

Reactions: Rayray and Pier2162
I have done the same thing, forgot about it, and rechecked the battery and it was still charged.So I flew with it and had no problems. We all know better than to make a habit of this, unless you like buying new batteries,,,or a new drone. We just got lucky but the batteries weaken a little every time we do this. Over time we pay the price. Also there may be a danger of fire , keeping a full battery around.I balance charge every time.When I fast charge I only get 10 minutes instead of 15. Lastly I would not fly at all till I figure out why I had no sats. on the transmitter. Just my humble opinins. Peace KC
went out on the porch, turned on the controller and started acquiring satellites. So it must have been an anomaly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
went out on the porch, turned on the controller and started acquiring satellites. So it must have been an anomaly.
Just another thought. I fly the h pro,regardless I have had a no satellite situation on last thursday. I shut down the drone and the transmitter. Then I restarted them and all was OK. I am close to the 2 powerlines I live by,not too close,,,about 250 meters . Sometimes I get wacky eeverything signals but they all go away at 125 feet.height. I guessing the lines are 100 feet. Also we have had lots of solar interference lately. Last but not the least I vape. My vape pipe has given me interference if I leave it in my pocket. So forth with cell phones keys lighters etc. Even leave my jackknife on the bench about 30 feet away. May help with your anomaly Peace KC

The problem of zero satellites onto the transmitter happens sometimes also on my ST10+ that I use for the Chroma. Simply i leave the transmitter switched on, outside in a clear sky area, for about 10 minutes and it starts to receive gps again.
I've found that the problem happens when there are solar storms, as it was last week.
I think it was the bigger solar storm of last years, due to the fact that in Italy also, on Alps, have been taken some pictures of an aurora (see picture... never happen before that I can remember)...
It could be related to the sensitivity of antenna system on the transmitter, because on my ST16+ never had this problem.

101536174-aeabd673-c7a2-4465-b8cf-325000e6efa3.jpg

Last edited:
Just another thought. I fly the h pro,regardless I have had a no satellite situation on last thursday. I shut down the drone and the transmitter. Then I restarted them and all was OK. I am close to the 2 powerlines I live by,not too close,,,about 250 meters . Sometimes I get wacky eeverything signals but they all go away at 125 feet.height. I guessing the lines are 100 feet. Also we have had lots of solar interference lately. Last but not the least I vape. My vape pipe has given me interference if I leave it in my pocket. So forth with cell phones keys lighters etc. Even leave my jackknife on the bench about 30 feet away. May help with your anomaly Peace KC
I had the controller on for 30 minutes when the anomaly happened. I did turn it on and off after that, however all is ok now. Thanks though for your advice.

Last edited:
Using Excel to view Flight2Log files for Typhoon H Plus:
View attachment 26839
@WTFDproject
Ok, I had another incident where satellite data didn't show up for the controller, I pulled the data off the flight log (remote GPS) no data at all in those logs. However my Telemetry shows up to 15 satellites.
I am able fly the H+ without any issues, is it because it using WiFi?
I did a compass calibration and it worked fine for that day.
I also notice when I have no satellite data the arrow (top left corner) before the flight and ready for take off is totally off center and points away from home. even when the H+ is heading home it does not point to the center of the circle?
Like I mentioned the H+ flies and Hovers perfectly?

Last edited:
I also notice when I have no satellite data the arrow (top left corner) before the flight and ready for take off is totally off center and points away from home.
Interesting. It's possibly a glitch in either the firmware or the Flightmode app.
Do you want to try a reset and reinstall on the ST16s ??

Interesting. It's possibly a glitch in either the firmware or the Flightmode app.
Do you want to try a reset and reinstall on the ST16s ??
Does that include re-calibrating everything also updating firmware and underwear?

Does that include re-calibrating everything also updating firmware and underwear?
No, that would only involve the ST16S controller. Nothing changes for the aircraft or camera.

No, that would only involve the ST16S controller. Nothing changes for the aircraft or camera.
Is there a video to watch before I move forward. I did not receive a SD card for the H+, is that something I need?

I left a battery charged for a whole winter and it was slightly puffed. I discharged and recycled it. I just ordered a new H Plus and the 2 port charger. I see "Storage" on the front of the charger, that is great to have. Does the stock charger have storage also?

Reactions: Steve Carr
I left a battery charged for a whole winter and it was slightly puffed. I discharged and recycled it. I just ordered a new H Plus and the 2 port charger. I see "Storage" on the front of the charger, that is great to have. Does the stock charger have storage also?
The stock charger does not have storage capability.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gautamadani