Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H+ Opinions

I purchased used parts on eBay and built one from scratch. I have less than 250 in the entire setup. I am more than pleased with mine. The C23 video quality is amazing. My purchases all started with an ST16+ I found on eBay for 35 bucks. I wanted to use it with my Q500. I then started following a seller on eBay who sold parts for the Typhoon H models and next thing I knew I had purchased everything I needed to build one.
It would be greatly appreciated if you would post links to the ebay seller.

I just picked up another Typhoon H that had been crashed for 50 bucks. eBay is a great place to find parts.

only thing I have read about the EVO 2 is video at 6K or 8Kis near impossible to play back on most anyones PC unless you have a top of the line model. Sounds like f you buy the EVO 2 you will need a new PC to go with it.

Regarding the Evo 2 with the 1/2 inch sensor; being rated at 8K, one really needs to understand that they are achieving this with some form of up-scaling in camera from a sensor that would normally produce a 4K image. I found this comparison (of the smaller of the EVO 2 sensors) - against the Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom. This is a very general type of comparison but it is enough to give you a sense of where the images from the different platforms stand.

only thing I have read about the EVO 2 is video at 6K or 8Kis near impossible to play back on most anyones PC unless you have a top of the line model. Sounds like f you buy the EVO 2 you will need a new PC to go with it.

The race to 8k video recording will go much like it did with 4k. Far too many think only a camera is needed for high resolution video so when they try to play it on slow or lower resolution equipment they have nothing but problems.

Computers have to be faster, more RAM is needed, video cards have to be faster, processing programs have to be upgraded, SD cards are more expensive and faster with storage, monitors have to be resolution compatible. Bear in mind most people are still using playback screens with 1080 or lower resolution. You can’t see what your machines can’t play.

It will be another couple years for appropriate equipment to become widespread. Until then the 8k hype will be nothing but bragging rights.

Reactions: Riktar

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt