Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Plus - Buena Vista Peaks Ione Ca 1.28.2022 4K

Reaction score
Website
www.jcommstudios.com
Buena Vista Peaks Ione Ca 1.28.2022. Typhoon H Plus. I inserted a couple of scenes from the ground with a Lumix G7 to give perspective of where I was flying from. Tried out a few of the features of the H Plus. The camera tilt speed was impressive as there is no need to adjust it on the ST16S other than flipping a switch and setting the desired rate with the tilt wheel. Manual camera settings ISO 100 - shutter 800 - EV -1 WB balanced on white card locked. More variations to come until I find the sweet spot. Perhaps an ND4 which I have but didn't use. I still need to fly this drone a lot more to get used to the interface and camera settings. If you get a chance subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Nice, my problem with the H plus is the battery life. Otherwise it is a fantastic drone with a great camera. If I get more than 20 minutes on a battery, it is time to come home. Usually 15 minutes max is a safe bet for getting a mission completed safely.

Nice, my problem with the H plus is the battery life. Otherwise it is a fantastic drone with a great camera. If I get more than 20 minutes on a battery, it is time to come home. Usually 15 minutes max is a safe bet for getting a mission completed safely.
@Tom Gilmore Thanks. I have no problem changing out batteries at 20 minutes or less with the type of camera work I do with drones. I also have an EVO which gets me about 25 minutes of air time but the H Plus is such a great, solid flyer and the C23 is such a good camera there is no comparison. I still keep my EVO in the SUV as a backup when I shoot.

Buena Vista Peaks Ione Ca 1.28.2022. Typhoon H Plus. I inserted a couple of scenes from the ground with a Lumix G7 to give perspective of where I was flying from. Tried out a few of the features of the H Plus. The camera tilt speed was impressive as there is no need to adjust it on the ST16S other than flipping a switch and setting the desired rate with the tilt wheel. Manual camera settings ISO 100 - shutter 800 - EV -1 WB balanced on white card locked. More variations to come until I find the sweet spot. Perhaps an ND4 which I have but didn't use. I still need to fly this drone a lot more to get used to the interface and camera settings. If you get a chance subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Very cool

Reactions: jcommstudios

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval