Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H plus/c23 mapping with 520 firmware.

In stock .Yuneec.eu €388.94
H520 ESC Module

H520 ESC Module

€388.94

Ummm...yeaaaahhhh, I’m not paying $400 bucks for a main board. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Irish
Looking at the "autopilot.yunec" files for the H520 and H+, there's several obvious differences that will probably matter...
H520H+
"board_id": 66"board_id": 96
"magic": "FIXME (was: PX4FWv1)""magic": "TAPFWv3"
"description": "Firmware for the TAPv2 board""description": "Firmware for the TAPv3 board"

They both appear to be PX4 based, but who knows what's different physically. They might be the same enough to work, or they might be different enough that it catches fire and burns.
Personally, I'm going to assume the worst and not even think about trying it. If I need a H520 at some stage, I'll buy one with the money I intend to make from it.

Looking at the "autopilot.yunec" files for the H520 and H+, there's several obvious differences that will probably matter...
H520H+
"board_id": 66"board_id": 96
"magic": "FIXME (was: PX4FWv1)""magic": "TAPFWv3"
"description": "Firmware for the TAPv2 board""description": "Firmware for the TAPv3 board"

They both appear to be PX4 based, but who knows what's different physically. They might be the same enough to work, or they might be different enough that it catches fire and burns.
Personally, I'm going to assume the worst and not even think about trying it. If I need a H520 at some stage, I'll buy one with the money I intend to make from it.

Ehh, where’s the fun in that, don’t you like living on the edge? There’s Nothing like the smell of burnt plastic in the morning on your shop bench.

Who has the connection layout its different than the plus ? I got the RF that jumped over one spot, but need to see the rest ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots